Apr 26, 2009
Bedford
Funster No
MH
Fiat Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2002
Hi all,

I found out about this site at the Peterborough show and have been 'lurking' a bit this week (when I can - not that often!) so thought I should introduce myself.

I'm really a wannabe rather than a motorhomer at the mo.

We currently have an ex post office LDV 400 that we bought 7 years ago and converted as I have always wanted a van! (some people's dreams are wierd, huh?) (So if anyone knows Adam the paragliding instructor in E. Sussex tell him the van was well used!). We have used it for various trips (including honeymoon ::bigsmile:), adapting as our needs required, until last summer. We could adapt it to fit two sprogs in (it fits 1) but we feel this is the time to change up, so now the van is just a van! Hence being a wannabe! We have such great memories of our van that we will cry when we eventually scrap it :cry:but we will love the (eventual) replacement just as much!::bigsmile:

A bit about me. Hmm. I love any outdoor sports pretty much but haven't even been for a run for a while as have a toddler and a baby so I'm doing a lot of dreaming about holidays and being fit and the Lakes etc.

Here's two pics of the pash wag....

Sacha

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome from me too Fisherfun :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hello & welcome to the fastest growing motorhome community in the UK ::bigsmile:

Now you are a member you can enjoy the motorhome shows a lot more by booking and camping with the MotorhomeFun gang! :thumb:

Regards
Bryan
Administrator

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
hi fisherfun, hope you got my reply to your pm and welcome to the fun:thumb::Cool:

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
Hello Fisherfun & Fam :welcome:

Better get a 10mtr RV the way your expanding........Just cleaning it will get you fit dude :thumb:

Have Fun

Boo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
FisherFun

FisherFun

Free Member
Apr 26, 2009
Bedford
Funster No
MH
Fiat Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2002
:roflmto: Ha ha ha! No more kids!

Thanks Haganap, very useful message. We are looking.......we may have another one to see soon.......

Sacha

(Dude-ette not dude:Cool:)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Welcome, enjoy and don't forget the chatroom