Newbie to everything motohoming (1 Viewer)

P

pete

Deleted User
Hi Everybody

Belated Xmas Wishes, Im Pete, Wife Michelle and we are brand new to everything on here.

What I mean is we gone and dunnit, bought New Motorhome from NEC Show last year. Picked it up Nov 23rd last year 07. We meant to start small as we are new to everything Camping and Motorhome, (Although I spent one night in a tent 30 years ago)

Every Motor home I liked she diidnt!! (too small too small too small) so we ended up with something slightly larger,an American RV!!!. Must av been Mad!!.Now you know whose Boss around here.:Smile:

Well to cut a long story short we Love it and very pleased with it exept for few Teething problems I wont go into things that went wrong with it here, (page not long enough) Bought from Brownhills Cannock.

We have tried it out on local Campsites and thats how im here typing this, Bumped into one of your Members, Geeza and his good Lady at East Ord Berwick last week and he gave me lots of good advice, and recomended this Site, and Im now a joined up Camper,and that I admit too lurking here reading all about your exiting adventures since Nov last.

Hope to meet some more nice people on our travels (Just Local at the Minute till I get used to driving this House on Wheels around, Newcastle on Tyne Area, Scottish borders) Loving every minute,with big plans for the Future (Abroad Even) Thats over the water, (Gateshead)

Motorhome is Fourwinds Windsport on Ford Chasis with V10 8.1 Engine with LPG Conversion Non slide 32ft RV. Hope to see you soon.

Regards to all Pete & Michelle.

AlanVal

Free Member
Jan 3, 2008
S W Scotland.
Funster No
MH
Hymer S520
Exp
Hi pete welcome .How exciting a nice new big rv We would love one but it would be to big certainly wouldnt fit up our drive .I hope you have many lovely times away in it.

Val x

Jul 20, 2007
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1999
Hi Pete
Welcome to the forum and to RVing :thumb: If and when you have questions, just fire them in matey, we have all made the mistakes before and usually know how not to again (well some do :ROFLMAO:). There are quite a few RV owners here so you should feel right at home....
Nice coach by the way :thumb:

Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 29, 2007
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1996
:welcome: Pete, michelle

Looks like you have bought yourselves a Grand RV, too big for me but I do love them. Friends of ours in the States have one and very luxurious it is to. Enjoy your travells.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Welcome to the site Pete and especialy the V10 club
Michelle has great tase dont knock it,look who she married
Geo
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi welcome to the forum got a question just ask away:thumb:

RAY

G

gezza

Deleted User
Weelcome Pete

Welcome to the site Pete and especialy the V10 club
Michelle has great tase dont knock it,look who she married
Geo
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb:
Hi there Pete, Its Gezza (met you up in berwick over the new year) great to see you on this site, did you manage to sort your L.P.G filling? we only got back yesterday. hope to meet again .
Hi GEO , lovely to meet you all at the new year meet you all made us so welcome hope to meet again some time.
Gerry and Anne :winky:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome Peter & Michelle:winky::thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Gerry good to hear from you again, check out the Valentine meet, its back at the dirty duck (the New Year Venue) if it doable Join us again:thumb:
Geo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back