Free Member
Apr 12, 2014
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
im a newbie
Hi, I have just bought a citreon relay van conversion, a friend who has done many has just finished it and I am more than impressed with the finished product and saved me a lot on your tradional camper.

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am 44 yr old male and work from home so can get off when I want really, I will be mainly travelling solo and will probably make loads of mistakes and need some advice along the way as I am a total newbie :winky:

Paul

P.S If I am allowed to ask a question I really need a bike rack, but the local halfords had none suitable for this van, could anyone point me in the right direction?

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Welcome Karel. Sorry I cannot help you wit the bike rack other than to suggest that I think you have these options.
Bike on the roof if it is practical.
A Thule or Fiamma bike rack on the door, which may not be practical or finally, have a tow-ball fitted and buy a tow-ball bike rack designed to fit on the back of cars. The last two ideas may interfere with the rear door opening.

Alan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
I think Fiamma do a rack that just fits to one door of a PVC so that the rear doors can still be opened. Try Johns Cross. Ad on the right.

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
Hello and welcome.

I'm sure Peter from John's Cross will help you out with the bike rack - don't forget they give funster's a discount.... you need to quote a code that Peter gives in his posts.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
karel

karel

Free Member
Apr 12, 2014
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
im a newbie
Thanks for the advice on the bike rack and a couple were right there is one from Fiamma that fits where you can still open the doors, thanks for the help :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back