Angela Dyer

Free Member
Jan 7, 2015
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Morning. First off...I want to fit a draught skirt to MY MH. What fixtures should I purchase.
2nd. Our TV keeps saying "no signal". Previous owner said it worked ok. What can I do. Thank you from Angela.

Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
TV probably just needs re-tuning through the menu.
If you are on a normal arial then you will need to retune each time you move to a different area around the UK.
Dont know anything about draught skirts but someone will come up with an answer soon.

Upvote 0

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Upvote 0

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
Another point, if you have a directional aerial you will need to point it at the strongest signal, a signal finder will help with this. Then on the telly, you will have some form of menu, find the auto tune option, and let it go. It should find the channels for that area.

Upvote 0

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Re the TV, check the amplifier is turned on, if you have one it will probably be hidden in a cupboard somewhere

Upvote 0
OP
OP
A

Angela Dyer

Free Member
Jan 7, 2015
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Thank you funflair that is fab. How do I keep post for future reference please.x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
A

Angela Dyer

Free Member
Jan 7, 2015
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
autotrail Cheyenne
Exp
Thank you too for all about tv. I was confused as no " source" button on remote. However I found an alternative. You guys are fab. x

Upvote 0

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
you could open the link and then bookmark using the facility on whatever browser you are using.

Upvote 0

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Thank you funflair that is fab. How do I keep post for future reference please.x
Firstly you need to subscribe....£10 for a whole years worth of advice and banter.

If you dont subscribe you become a read only member with few, if any, priviledges....including using the search facility for old posts.

Upvote 0

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012

As pappajohn says you need to subscribe but you would be mad not too now you see how good it is.

If you want to save the thread for future reference you can click "watch" at the top where you posted and then go to "watched threads" under the forum tab at the top in blue and you can go straight back to it.

Thanks for asking I have learned something as well.

Upvote 0

Dave B

Free Member
Dec 9, 2014
Harlow, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coach built Hi top
Exp
I am a newbie
We are new to motorhomes and after the first couple of months we could not get a signal on the TV in our MH. We thought it was the area that we were in but then when we were at other sites we still had no signal but others did. By plugging the ariel straight into the TV and not through the amplifier we got a bit of a signal which pointed to the amplifier being faulty. We got a new one from Amazon for £20 and all works well now. I also bought a signal direction finder from Maplins which has been a help.

Upvote 0

musson

Free Member
Dec 25, 2013
grantham
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since Jan 2014
hi try lillypad leisure they do a draught skirt that you dont have to screw parts to the van

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back