LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2017
Harrogate
Funster No
MH
F Line F70
Exp
Since 2012
With getting a Ford base last year we had to send comfort a copy of the tracker installation certificate. Simple process overall, scanned and sent electronically and the girl on the phone received it instantly.

We have all the toys fitted including the French made door locks I bought from a Chausson owning funster but still use a removable bollard and park two cars in front even though we're at the far end of a convoluted cul de sac and the van can't be seen.

Nov 22, 2020
London
Funster No
MH
Auto Roller 746
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi Bob, glad you got everything sorted okay. I'd also take a look at something like these: stickers

Just another visual deterrent, but the more the merrier in my opinion.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
This is free to subscribers.

gerry mcg

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2016
Glasgow, Scotland
Funster No
MH
Globecar 600L Revn
Exp
since 2016
I'm up in the Lakes, a long way away from Vanbitz.

Does anyone know if the Strikeback alarm covers the barn doors on a PVC installation?

Cheers

Colin
I drove from Glasgow to Taunton to get my Strikeback alarm fitted... I'm Happy I did.

Yes, it alarms the barn doors of a PVC

Quantox

Free Member
Dec 20, 2020
The Lakes
Funster No
MH
V-Line 610 SE 2021
I drove from Glasgow to Taunton to get my Strikeback alarm fitted... I'm Happy I did.

Yes, it alarms the barn doors of a PVC
Hi, Unfortunately it wasn't possible to have a Strikeback alarm fitted before collection. Eddie and his team bent over backwards to fit the van in but it didn't work out with the supplying dealer. I'll be down south later in the year and will make a small detour to vanbitz then. Cheers.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back