Free Member
Mar 31, 2020
Kent
Funster No
MH
Not yet an owner
Exp
I'M a newbie
Hi folks been lurking for a while and have to say this site is great and all the information a newbie could want so please keep it up because I think I'm going to need it lol.me and the wife have always been into boating but after 30 year's we think it's time for a change so we're going to head down the self build route. Never done anything like this before so it's going to be an adventure for sure.

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome from West Kent
Man of Kent or a Kentish man?

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Welcome from Bedfordshire.
What an excellent time to begin a self build van, when we are almost all off the road.
How do you intend to start? Perhaps buying a panel van and converting it. There are many places where you can buy all of the components. MMM magazine has plenty of ads along these lines. The Dutch tend to be a bit more ambitious and convert trucks, which has the advantage of cheaper tax and straight walls to build onto, although depending on the engine, they could be a bit thirstier.

OP
OP
K

Kitcrazy

Free Member
Mar 31, 2020
Kent
Funster No
MH
Not yet an owner
Exp
I'M a newbie
Hi think I've almost narrowed if down to a fiat ducato because of the width looking at some builds i like the high rear bed .think my budget for a base van will be between 12&14k and just take our time on the conversation

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back