Free Member
Mar 13, 2016
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Conversion
Exp
Since 2014
Hi all, I did join a couple of days ago and already had some assistance (Thanks CAVS).
Trying to change my user name by following the FAQs but alas I failed, any assistance would help.

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Welcome from just outside Plymouth!

To change your username click on your user name in the TOP ROW, not the one lower down. It should be just to the left of "Inbox".

In the top left hand corner of the page which will open you can find the link to change it.

And if you are a Submarine Vegetarian I hate to think what the subs must have smelt like inside if you lived on a diet of beans and cabbage! :)

PS. This is FUN, not to be confused with other motorhome flora with similar name. You need a sense of humour here at times. :)

OP
OP
Deeps

Deeps

Free Member
Mar 13, 2016
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Conversion
Exp
Since 2014
image.png
Thanks DBK, air was fresher on s/m even on 7 week dived patrol than outside air due to filtration systems, co2 scrubbers etc.
I have looked where you mention but cannot see how to change user name, is this the page you mean?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Deeps

Deeps

Free Member
Mar 13, 2016
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Conversion
Exp
Since 2014
Thanks MH 55 FUN, I like the "en-route to somewhere" I'm sure that's the same place me the wife and the mongrel are heading. ☀️☀️☀️

Bobby22

Free Member
Dec 15, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Rapido 680ff
Exp
since 2013
Hi Ray and welcome to fun

You will need to pay your £15 now to post on the forum ......but it is well worth it.

You probably can't change your username until you are a subscriber.

Reactions: DBK

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
As suggested I think you can't change user name until you have subscribed. :) If you have an alternative email address I guess you could start again but you'll still to subscribe at some time. :)

This is what I can see. Note option above personal details which is missing from your screenshot.

Screenshot_20160316-073856.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back