Newbie Motorhome Funster - No Motorhome!! Yet (1 Viewer)

Busker

Free Member
Jul 8, 2014
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
April 2016 Lots to Learn!
Hello to all out there Mrs Busker thought it was a good idea to join you. Looking for a Motorhome but the type changes almost daily- Mrs Busker now addicted to looking up dealer stock lists. Hope to find some assistance here. Thanking you in advance.

Reactions: Boo

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Mrs Busker is a very wise lady, joining here you can ask as many questions as you need, run different vans past the funsters, someone is bound to have had a particular model, check dealers out, good luck with your quest.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Busker

As Carol says Mrs Busker is right (aren't they always) looking is nearly as much fun as owning, but seriously it is important to do your homework and get the right van first time.

Welcome by the way.

Martin

OP
OP
Busker

Busker

Free Member
Jul 8, 2014
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Hi,
Thanks for the welcome from you all We are in Warwickshire so any dealers you can recommend we will check out. It will mostly be the two of us
out and about but thought that our grand kids might also come along sometimes. Panel van conversions/High Tops and smaller coachbuilds are on Mrs Buskers list . Thanks again

Aug 19, 2013
Kent
Funster No
MH
Panel Van
Exp
since 2010
oooh how I love a good stock dealer list! Looking is fun. Owning & doing it is better. We're on our second MH now, and unlikely to be the last :)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the fun, choosing a motorhome is not the easiest of tasks as we each have different needs and expectations. The Motorhome buyers guide written and published by Jim will guide you through the maze of terminology and help you decide what you need. Plus it will help you negotiate a decent price plus "extras" maybe, you will save the cost without a doubt.
you will find it in his "Shop"

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Hi and Welcome.
I had lots of advice on here before I bought my van. Thank goodness I took the advice of " sit in the vehicle and imagine it's raining for 24 hours" as I full timed in mine for just over a year and a half and it rained a lot!

Now I'm in between vans I've already had invaluable advice on types of new van to go for.

Enjoy choosing. Sit in LOTS.

Mar 29, 2011
Rugby UK
Funster No
MH
C Class RS
Exp
Welcome and good luck in the hunt... don't rush though ensure that you have done all the research on any model and that layout is right for you

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Welcome to the nut house, I'll bet Mrs Busker has designs on your wallet......

. by the way it is sometimes called the poor-house.....:rofl:

OP
OP
Busker

Busker

Free Member
Jul 8, 2014
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
hi and welcome to the fun, choosing a motorhome is not the easiest of tasks as we each have different needs and expectations. The Motorhome buyers guide written and published by Jim will guide you through the maze of terminology and help you decide what you need. Plus it will help you negotiate a decent price plus "extras" maybe, you will save the cost without a doubt.
you will find it in his "Shop"
Hi thanks for the advice we did see it on the site somewhere and thought that another good idea just a matter of locating it again.
Thanks again to everyone who added to post

OP
OP
Busker

Busker

Free Member
Jul 8, 2014
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Yea - found it ordered couldn't be more obvious really!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back