Newbie has watched the Tutorial! (1 Viewer)

GBon

Free Member
Sep 9, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autoquest dreamstar
Exp
Since September 2020
Hi, we got our Autocruise Stardream 3 weeks ago and like you decided to try it out in the Lake District. We are going for a week on Monday and I can’t wait. It will be quite a change from the Swift Conqueror 645, the weather is not going to be very good, but honestly I don’t care.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GBon

Free Member
Sep 9, 2020
Funster No
MH
Autoquest dreamstar
Exp
Since September 2020
Hi and welcome good luck with the first outing 😀😀😀😀😀

Apr 30, 2020
Hartpury, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 796
Exp
Hi Ringy and welcome to the club. A great introduction. I hope that you and Helen have a super inauguration trip to the Lakes. The scenery will be stunning at this time of year with the morning mist and turning leaves. The thought is giving me itchy feet.
Safe and happy travels.

OP
OP
Ringy
Oct 8, 2020
Berwick upon Tweed
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca
Exp
Cheers Mr Blo - currently doing lots of little checks on the Van (is there a more friendly abbreviation?) and keen to get away. Really enjoying the forum!

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps welcome from Bexley

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
be aware of putting crockery in the overhead lockers, if it falls out it may damage your work tops try to keep heavier items forward of the rear wheels or close to them.

OP
OP
Ringy
Oct 8, 2020
Berwick upon Tweed
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca
Exp
Thanks Bessy - currently researching crockery etc. Hadn’t thought about weight distribution - looks like they’ve set the fridge and boiler right above the rear wheels, probably for that very reason. Planning a trip to the local weighbridge once I’ve got it loaded.

Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Hello and welcome. :welcome4:

One of the most useful things I did at the start was to make a checklist of things to do before setting off......from home or site. Locking drawers,turn off gas,ehu packed away...that sort of stuff.
Its probably on here somewhere if you do a search
Have a good trip.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Where is this tutorial?

I don't know... :(

I suspect it is on the first page of the forum but not sure what it comes under. Sorry. What bit I've learned has taken me years of using. :)

Edit. Click on The three lines to left corner.. And it is there in the list.

(y)

Gixer

Free Member
Dec 16, 2018
South Wales
Funster No
MH
2018 Chausson EB
Exp
None
Hi and welcome - got my first MoHo last month and it's been in storage ever since as we've been on lockdown more or less sinve we got it, hoping to get away soon tho' (y)

OP
OP
Ringy
Oct 8, 2020
Berwick upon Tweed
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca
Exp
My access to the tutorial was a link in the introductory email - will try and link if you haven’t got a resolution.

Jul 14, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Our 1st Motorhome
Hi Ringy! Welcome from another Motorhome newbie from Northumberland (Tyne Valley)!

We love the Berwick Upon Tweed CAMC site - it’s great for a short break and wonderful sea views - and the amazing seafood shop just below the site! 🦞🦀

A trip down to the North Yorkshire Moors National Park is an easy journey from Northumberland for a few days and it’s really beautiful area, and great for Motorhomes. Helmsley has a great car park which is free for Motorhome overnight parking, and lots of places to eat/drink.

Enjoy your adventures in your new Motorhome! 👍

OP
OP
Ringy
Oct 8, 2020
Berwick upon Tweed
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca
Exp
Hi March Hare - great to hear you enjoy our wee town. Like all small towns the High Street has seen better days, but there are a number of hidden gems such as the seafood shop - amazing to think it exports fresh seafood down to Spain on a regular basis. My wife and I had a great week not far from Scarborough in Feb, just before lockdown, and will be heading there again shortly. Cheers, Mark.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back