Newbie has watched the Tutorial! (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2020
Berwick upon Tweed
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca
Exp
Hi from Berwick-upon-Tweed. I started on this forum the other day and hadn’t watched the Tutorial, so just blasted away and sought help - without bothering to introduce myself or pay subs - how rude! Anyway I’ve now watched the Tutorial, read some posts and realised this isn’t just a ‘help’ site but a real community! I’m so glad I found it. Anyway, my wife Helen and I are recently retired and with the children pretty much up and away we took a month in Europe last year on an Inter-rail ticket and the idea of a Motorhome arose. After much research and re-setting of our budget we have recently bought a 2004 CI Carioca Motorhome. We’ve spent the last few days getting familiar with what it does and what we need to do, and are thinking about a short inaugural tour of the Lake District - probably staying in Parks with Electricity etc (I’m sure there’s some terminology I need to lear) and maybe the odd off site stop. Very excited and hope our Border Terrier likes it too!

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Welcome. Hope you received some answers to your problem?

If not, please post another thread and ask again as there really are some clever people on here.... They just don't always see every thread as the threads move so quickly.

X

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
98636c6ee64925a19858f8a491d300d2.gif

Bobby-gg

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 28, 2020
Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Ducato IH pvc
Exp
Since 2010
Welcome, from the other end of Northumberland.

We're actually due to visit your CAMC site next weekend

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Welcome from Ciren!
(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Ringy
Oct 8, 2020
Berwick upon Tweed
Funster No
MH
CI Carioca
Exp
Had to google that as we’ve only been here 20 years - feeling like a right doylum!

Jul 6, 2009
Funster No
Great have fun and enjoy, couple of tips, one Re hook up, always plug the lead into your van first then to the post. After several trips empty your van and see just how many must have or I’ll carry this or that just in case items you have actually used. Weight is fuel/payload, fuel is money and it leaves less room for beer/wine. Most of all any problem or query, someone one on this forum will have had the same and hopefully found the answer, keep safe and explore.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back