Free Member
Oct 8, 2012
Swinton South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion Transit
Exp
Since 1960
Hi, as I say Newbie from Yorkshire, that is to the Forum and not to Motorhome camping, I first started camping in 1956 with ex army tent, then graduated to the more lighter frame tent, after a number of years onto Caravans lots of different types, and now for the last 10 years onto Motorhomes, Our Motorhome ? "IE" is a Campervan now. It's a Transit Convertion I say Our its shered with my son, he got the camping but from me, I am looking forward to any INFO or comments, Peter

OP
OP
P

Peterxix

Free Member
Oct 8, 2012
Swinton South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion Transit
Exp
Since 1960
Hi, as I say Newbie from Yorkshire, that is to the Forum and not to Motorhome camping, I first started camping in 1956 with ex army tent, then graduated to the more lighter frame tent, after a number of years onto Caravans lots of different types, and now for the last 10 years onto Motorhomes, Our Motorhome ? "IE" is a Campervan now. It's a Transit Convertion I say Our its shered with my son, he got the camping but from me, I am looking forward to any INFO or comments, Peter

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Nar Then arrrrs thar doing me awd luv....nice to Welcome a fellow Yorkshireman...sithie is thar a true Yorkshireman or a imposter living in Gods county:winky::winky::thumb:

Welcome Peter.........................Mel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi Peter and welcome. :welcomefunster::welcomefunster::welcomefunster:

I'm an impostor. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi and welcome from yet another self build yorkie ::bigsmile::thumb:
Terry

OP
OP
P

Peterxix

Free Member
Oct 8, 2012
Swinton South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion Transit
Exp
Since 1960
Yorkshire man

Nar Then arrrrs thar doing me awd luv....nice to Welcome a fellow Yorkshireman...sithie is thar a true Yorkshireman or a imposter living in Gods county:winky::winky::thumb:

Welcome Peter.........................Mel
Hi Mel, not a imposter born in Mexborough, now in Swinton havent moved far nice to hear someone from Donny, now in France, I come to France to see my friend he lives in ST LO Normandy, he is a french man not a ex-pat, and he has a Motorhome, " Camping car" as he calls them, as I say in my Post my son also uses the Campervan and he is comming to France next year and my Daughter is comming with him, there will be 4 of them, he is going to get a Fiamma Privacy Room to fit on the van, they are taking a car as well, so they can travel around. What is that book called with all the camp sites in France, He wants to get one, in English "ha ha "hope to hear from you soon.

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Mel, not a imposter born in Mexborough, now in Swinton havent moved far nice to hear someone from Donny, now in France, I come to France to see my friend he lives in ST LO Normandy, he is a french man not a ex-pat, and he has a Motorhome, " Camping car" as he calls them, as I say in my Post my son also uses the Campervan and he is comming to France next year and my Daughter is comming with him, there will be 4 of them, he is going to get a Fiamma Privacy Room to fit on the van, they are taking a car as well, so they can travel around. What is that book called with all the camp sites in France, He wants to get one, in English "ha ha "hope to hear from you soon.

Peter If its camps sites.....somebody will come on with the Info for you....me and the wife only do the Aires in France...and that book is in English called "all the aires in France" BUT and there is always a but... the aires would be no good if you have a awning, or a Fiamma Privacy Room to sleep eat or toilet in...they are just for motorhomes without all the extras that people add on to the outside....same as car and caravans are not allowed:Doh:...

Mel

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back