Feb 4, 2015
West Country
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
7yrs
Sh*t let me know which meets your attending then I can stay away
aaww don't be like that, Bella will be ever so upset if she thought someone didn't like her or is a little frightened. you'd love her if you met her!! no I wouldn't take them along it would far too cold even at the height of summer, plus there are far to many things in the van she could get into. Alfie my King snake managed to somehow slither out of my hand under the seat and in the frame of my Saab, thought I had lost her had to take the seat out and then still couldn't reach her, she could have got into the heating pipe then that would have been it. my own fault for having her out in the car. but I would probably do it again. (y)

OP
OP
Reptillian

Reptillian

Free Member
Feb 4, 2015
West Country
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
7yrs
hi and welcome to the fun, I used to write for the reptillian magazine when it first came out. Not had any reptiles in the rescue centre for many years now. Am also into fishing so be nice to meet you one day.
so what and where is the reptile sanctuary? is it yours or one you volunteer at? why stop writing, haven't read that for a while now. fishing only peace I get, so what fishing do you do?

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
hi there and welcome to MHF(y)
Brian & Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
I had a wildlife animal rescue centre for many years in Ilfracombe, I also rescued and rehomed many reptiles. I wrote articles for 3-4 reptillian issues but it was time consuming. I no longer have any recues apart from a few horses. I am basically retired now and I sea fish from a kayak.

OP
OP
Reptillian

Reptillian

Free Member
Feb 4, 2015
West Country
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
7yrs
I had a wildlife animal rescue centre for many years in Ilfracombe, I also rescued and rehomed many reptiles. I wrote articles for 3-4 reptillian issues but it was time consuming. I no longer have any recues apart from a few horses. I am basically retired now and I sea fish from a kayak.
Now that's something I fancy but haven't tried yet. I have a sevylor which would do nicely, but I think it maybe I haven't been brave enough yet, and haven't got the right kit. I have a 13' beachcastor which would I think be a little too big for that. plus my sea fishing leaves a lot to be desired. I can catch the odd hermit or dog fish, but little else. oh apart from a good cold. I like game fishing too i'm a bit partial to the odd trout and when doing a bit of a rough stop over nothing better than a freshly BBQ or grilled trout. so where you go fish?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back