buchos

Free Member
Jul 1, 2017
Bangor, N.Ireland
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 640SE
Exp
Hi all, I'm a MH newbie though my wife has a lot of history with them. We went for a coffee a couple of Saturdays ago and wandered in to a MH sellers lot while she was reminiscing about touring around Europe and a couple of hours later we had an immaculate 04 Apache SE on our driveway.

(Reading back through this now I'm getting suspicious about the whole coffee thing)

We spent an amazing weekend waking to the waves lashing against a beach and I'm totally sold on the idea now, with big plans ahead. This first trip was only ten miles from the house and resulted in the untimely demise of the leisure battery, several bushes, various tree branches and a mirror.....it can only get better :)

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
IMG_0855.GIF

Dartagnan

Free Member
Mar 27, 2013
Bangor NI
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Hi from another pair of newbies from the same part of the world as you.
I would do one of those flashy emojis if I new how :D
We don't have a mh as yet but are nearly there. Looking forward to doing the same as yourself e.g parking up next o gorgeous beaches and cracking views.
Martin

OP
OP
buchos

buchos

Free Member
Jul 1, 2017
Bangor, N.Ireland
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 640SE
Exp
Hi from another pair of newbies from the same part of the world as you.
I would do one of those flashy emojis if I new how :D
We don't have a mh as yet but are nearly there. Looking forward to doing the same as yourself e.g parking up next o gorgeous beaches and cracking views.
Martin
If you're heading around the Ards peninsula drop us a message, there's a few hidden gems for a MH :)

OP
OP
buchos

buchos

Free Member
Jul 1, 2017
Bangor, N.Ireland
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 640SE
Exp
Thanks for all the welcomes, they are hugely appreciated :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Hi and welcome.

We did something similar 9 years ago now, only to my surprise the motorhome didn't fit on our drive.

Not by a long way either:D

Paddyfrog

Free Member
Mar 25, 2017
France
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm impressed at your ability to make such inspiring decisions so rapidly. We hummed and hawed for weeks (actually it took me closer to a year to get my Best Beloved enthused enough to even take a look at MHs). But now we have one, well the pleasure just keeps on growing. I stem from the Emerald Isle, but we much prefer living in sunny France, perfect climate for motorhoming. I see you are in for another massive bout of rain...... yet we continue to bask in glorious sunshine and decent temperatures over 30°. Enjoy your new acquisition and your wife has your best interests at heart, as we can all see!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back