Newbie from Morecambe

Suzy

Funster
MH
RV
Exp
Hi,

I'm Suzy, my husband is called Bryan and we love motorhoming. Bought our first RV 12 months ago now and are well and truly hooked.

We try to go away most weekends and meet up with other motorhome owning friends to chill out and have a good time.

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
Hi Suzy and Bryan, Welcome to MotorhomeFun. maybe Bryan would like to open his own account, then we will double the forum member numbers;)

OP
Suzy

Suzy

Funster
MH
RV
Exp
Thanks, he will have to have his own account because I don't like him using mine!

Bryan

Free Member
Thanks, he will have to have his own account because I don't like him using mine!

Oh I wonder If I should adopt the same attitude with MY forum accounts, sounds like a good idea to me :rolleyes:

Bryan

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
Be nice to each on the on the forums please, Maybe we could have a family board where people can argue with their spouses out of thumping range:)

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
Could you newbies sort some avatars out please. There are so many of you I'm getting confused. A pictures worth thousand words an all that :)

Bryan

Free Member
Could you newbies sort some avatars out please. There are so many of you I'm getting confused. A pictures worth thousand words an all that :)

Tried to Jim, managed to upload a profile pic but it did not appear as an avater (on each post.)

It is now, did you change something?

I know that on forum s/ware the admin can disable/enable this feature, how is it set at the moment?

B.

Jim

Ringleader
MH
C Class Diesel RV
Exp
Since 1990
Hi Bryan this should now be sorted.. Early days mate :)

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services