Newbie from Huddersfield says Hi to everyone (1 Viewer)

tiggerchris

Free Member
Sep 3, 2012
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1983
Hi, Well my wife, Enid and I, Chris have bit the bullet and will become born again Motorhomers in Jan 2013. We have spent the kids inheritance on a new Auto-Trail Apache with enough room to take the two grandkids and their mum and dad if they want to tag along !
Previously had a VW camper/surfbus and a Winnebago LeSharo when we travelled at home and abroad doing our sports, windsurfing,snowboarding and biking. We still do them all and decided that before we get too old we would blitz the coasts of UK and mountains of Europe in between earning some money.
So, we would be very gratefull for any advice, hints, tips :thumb:
Thanks for reading this far and anyone in the area is welcome to contact us direct
Cheers::bigsmile:

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
Welcome to the Fun Forum....:welcomefunster:..I am a former inhabitant of Elland just about 5 miles from Huddersfield...but now living in Tenerife but within 18 months I'll be back in the UK and returning to full time Motorhoming!!

You have made the right move...well done..

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Chris and welcome to fun, i dont surf myself so cant help a great deal although when we did a tour of the outer hebrides we seen loads of surfers visiting the islands and sat and watched a few. So might be a good area to visit as its a stunning place and great people.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

lou020

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010
Hi, welcome to mh fun, I too live in huddersfield, might see you around:Smile:

Lou