sueone

Free Member
Aug 2, 2014
Funster No
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Since 2013
Hello. My name is Sue (yes, yes I know - how do you do!!!:LOL:), signing in from the very lovely East Sussex. As a complete newbie to both this site and motor-homing in general, I expect to be making good use of what looks like a mine of readily available information. I am also looking forward to attending my first rally whenever that might be. Last week I made my first wild camping trip. Well hooked now. Happy travelling to all.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Welcome on board - Lincoln looks to be a good Funster do.......... Have a look under rallies. Anyway, enjoy the motorhome - loads of good advice and laughs on here (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hi Sue, from a fellow East Sussex Funster..........(there are a few of us down here. :))
Look forward to seeing you around and about..............

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
Welcome Sue from another East Sussex Funster. Y :welc:
As Andy said there are a few of us here.
John

HymeritesWe2

Free Member
Jul 11, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Sister, Welcome to Funster, ha ha, hark at me acting like the old pro at this, can't even work out how to ask the good folk where we can get some rear steadies for our van, shall have to get you to give me a lesson. Speak tomorrow. xxx (y)

Chrissy+John

Free Member
Aug 9, 2014
Funster No
MH
American RV
Exp
1 YR
Hi folks, i'm so excited to join the Motorhomefun site as a new subscriber. My partner are from East Sussex also and i have a Hurricane Four Winds American RV which is 32ft in length with one slide. The plan is to tour England first, just to give us time to get used to her. Then we would love to do Europe, maybe do a combination of wild camping & sites. If anyone has some tips or can tell us of any pitfalls that we are going to come across, that would be fabulous. Hello to Sue :)XX

Last edited:
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Hi Sue
Welcome. - we're from Sunny Sussex too !

Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
Welcome(y)
Were not from east sussex but just pulled up in a site in seaford for a day or 2 if that counts:LOL:

Andy

Free Member
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hi to Chrissy+John, welcome to Fun.

Its getting a bit crowded around here,................loads of Mh's about but I've yet to spot a Funsters sticker. :whistle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back