Newbie from East Sussex

sueone

Free Member
Aug 2, 2014
MH
Coachbuild
Exp
Since 2013
Hello. My name is Sue (yes, yes I know - how do you do!!!:LOL:), signing in from the very lovely East Sussex. As a complete newbie to both this site and motor-homing in general, I expect to be making good use of what looks like a mine of readily available information. I am also looking forward to attending my first rally whenever that might be. Last week I made my first wild camping trip. Well hooked now. Happy travelling to all.

May 25, 2014
East Sussex
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hi Sue, from a fellow East Sussex Funster..........(there are a few of us down here. :))
Look forward to seeing you around and about..............

HymeritesWe2

Free Member
Jul 11, 2014
East Sussex
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2008
Hi Sister, Welcome to Funster, ha ha, hark at me acting like the old pro at this, can't even work out how to ask the good folk where we can get some rear steadies for our van, shall have to get you to give me a lesson. Speak tomorrow. xxx (y)

Chrissy+John

Free Member
Aug 9, 2014
MH
American RV
Exp
1 YR
Hi folks, i'm so excited to join the Motorhomefun site as a new subscriber. My partner are from East Sussex also and i have a Hurricane Four Winds American RV which is 32ft in length with one slide. The plan is to tour England first, just to give us time to get used to her. Then we would love to do Europe, maybe do a combination of wild camping & sites. If anyone has some tips or can tell us of any pitfalls that we are going to come across, that would be fabulous. Hello to Sue :)XX

Last edited:
May 25, 2014
East Sussex
MH
A class Hymer
Exp
Hi to Chrissy+John, welcome to Fun.

Its getting a bit crowded around here,................loads of Mh's about but I've yet to spot a Funsters sticker. :whistle:

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers
Dave Newell Leisure Vehicle Services