Stan80

Free Member
Jun 6, 2012
CO DURHAM
Funster No
MH
TRANSIT SWB
Exp
Hi everybody just a quick hi before i shoot off to work again. I have a campervan so i dont know if i be welcome in this part of the woods. Will soon find out i guess. Speak soon and take care
Michael

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Welcome from another County Durham funster. Of course you will be welcome here, this isn't the Caravan Club. We all have the same interest and yearning for freedom. Some are large some ar small but in the end it doesn't really matter.
Enjoy the funsters, great bunch.

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi everybody just a quick hi before i shoot off to work again. I have a campervan so i dont know if i be welcome in this part of the woods. Will soon find out i guess. Speak soon and take care
Michael

Hello and Welcome Stan80 aka Michael, to the site, all are welcome here no matter what your preferred overnight accommodation is mate, we are all doing the same thing, enjoying ourselves in our pastime, and no matter where you come from either, so hope you enjoy the site and start and enjoy posting on here, also you are invited to the RVOC/MHF rallly meet at Rutland water Leicestershire for the big one where you can meet and enjoy every ones company with like minded people, it is on the 8th July to the 15th July 2012 and you can come for 1 day or part or whole week entirely up to you and there are over 100 motorhomers coming so far so plenty of people to meet and chat to so if you want to come just give us a shout and will get you add to the list OK, Hope to see you there, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Welcome on board. :welcomefunster:

Years ago we had a few VW campers over a period of time.
Our Elddis is a lot bigger and more comfortable but I still would own a VW if SWMBO would let me. That's an "as well as" not "an instead of" ::bigsmile:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
As said above, doesn't matter what you sleep in.

Don't understand the reference to the Caravan Club though. We've been CC members since before Fun was formed and never been made to feel unwelcome :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back