The Bold Eagle

Free Member
Aug 17, 2014
Funster No
MH
Auto cruise Gleneagle
Exp
Brand new
Hi to everyone . My wife and I have just purchased our first motorhome . It is an Autocruise Gleneagle. We will not take charge of it until the end of September but are very excited but also a bit apprehensive as well with regard to driving something this big. Also we are intending to tow our trike that we have just purchased but as yet are unable to ride it very we'll as neither of us are motorbike users! I hope we haven't bitten off more than we can chew.:eek:

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
SunLiving Lido M45SP
Exp
On and off for many years.
:welc: Don't stress over the driving - after a few minutes on the road you will wonder what all the fuss was about. If you do have any real worries book a taster session at an HGV driving school and they will give you a lesson in a van about the same size as the motorhome you will have.

OP
The Bold Eagle

The Bold Eagle

Free Member
Aug 17, 2014
Funster No
MH
Auto cruise Gleneagle
Exp
Brand new
Thanks for all the positive replies and all so fast! Feel like we are part of the community already . Will keep you updated as to how things go.

Babs13

Free Member
Aug 17, 2014
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Sonata
Exp
I am new and cant find where to put a post sorry for putting this here.

OP
The Bold Eagle

The Bold Eagle

Free Member
Aug 17, 2014
Funster No
MH
Auto cruise Gleneagle
Exp
Brand new
Don't worry about it babs. This is probably the first time that I have posted as well. Find the " new members" under the Forums heading and post one there. ( I think ) :)

SMC Motorhomes Newark
RoadPro
Johns Cross
Safeguard Motorhome Insurance
Rhino Installs
Friendly professional service from qualified technicians
Free Club Stickers