Free Member
Jul 6, 2012
flint
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
1 year
hello all we have just joined your club as we seen you at the shrewsbury show, i must say what a fab forum this is i have been glued to it since joining last night,
we are colin (dad) steph (mum) and our 6 kids ewan age 9, ethan age 8
harvery age 7 thomas age 2 charlie age 1 and our baby girl paisley age 13 wks old,,

we live in flint and purchursed our camper in january and we try to go out in it every weekend either doing motocross or steam rallies were we display our classic car,
we have a iveco daily 35-10 i have put pics in my profile and garage,,
we are looking forward to meeting you all at malvern we will be buying our tickets very soon as we love campervaning and love country music as i am a country singer and musician and we both attend linedancing,, so this show will be ideal for us and then afer malvern we will be going to onslow steam rally in shrewsbury and then straight down to the great dorset steam fair so a busy couple of weeks,,
we look forward to meeting new people and hopefully our children can make new friends too.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Welshcowboy, welcome to MotorhomeFun.:thumb:
Shrewsbury was a great meet, Malvern will be so as well.::bigsmile:
Your musical talents will be welcomed by the Funster band.:winky:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Colin, Steph and Kids. Welcome to the fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2010
Newport, Gwent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2002(previously 25 years caravaning
Hi Welsh Cowboy, think I caught a glimpse of you and you family at Shrewsbury, I thought how well behaved all the children were. My Wife Perri and I are into Country & Western, so look forward to seeing you at Malvern.:thumb::thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun, you sound like our kind of people. Do check out the chatroom, gets occupied most nights later rather than early, well from 9pm on I guess.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
W

welshcowboy

Free Member
Jul 6, 2012
flint
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
1 year
thanks tony they are well behaved most of the time haha look forward to meeting you

Sep 14, 2009
uffculm mid devon
Funster No
MH
swift royale 59
Exp
newbies

Hi & welcome you will find it very friendly on here well most of the time he! he! good addition always wanted to learn line dancing & love country music happy travels Rod:welcomefunster:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back