Free Member
Aug 29, 2012
Derby
Funster No
MH
pilote
Exp
Since 2009
This was our first meeting and the welcome was fantastic.Jim and Sian are so lovely and helpful,with no pressure at all.Everyone who was there where also so very friendly,as soon as we had set up and where having a cup of tea we were talking to the funsters,they are so freindly and not at all pushy.Our freinds who came with us had a problem with their MH and 4 guys came to help,so wonderful.I would also like to say that if any of you have any reservations about coming to the meetings there is never any pressure only lovely people who like to enjoy themselfs.
Thank you all for a lovely weekend.
Steve and Kaz.:roflmto::roflmto:

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
i would like to second that comment,i think JIM @ SIAN are really lovely people ,so freindly and nice genuine people.we also met another lovely couple who where parked up next to us,who came over and introduced themselves to us ,as MIKE(d)@ SANDRA. what a fantastic weekend we had,with excellent company.i am sorry not to mention all the rest of you but unfortunately i don't realy know anyone else other than by sight .hopefully we will get to know more people next time out. i think our next time out with the funsters will be the lincoln motor home show, can't wait. steve and rose (buyer).:thumb:

whatta

Free Member
Aug 21, 2010
Scotland, but on the move
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2001
Agreed. Excellent weekend. Good weather, good company. Thanks to the Marshalls, Sian and Katie - and to Jim, their Assistant!

Those bacon and mushroom rolls on Sunday morning were extra special. And service with a smile from Kath too. Kept me going all day.. ::bigsmile:

Thanks also to Jock and John for motivating me to become all LED'd - and for making it happen so quickly. On my very first meet (Chester 2011) Hilldweller prattled on about the benefits and it's taken this long to believe him...!

Good to meet up with Drago35, StevieandKaz, Kafftan (great ginger cake, Kath, thanks!) and Silverdreamers for the first time. Just a bit strange to see Mike strumming a lonesome guitar at this meet and Gwen without her Maracas...:Blush:

At least the Singles Ghetto was quiet, civilised and extremely well-behaved !!!

A very enjoyable weekend. Thanks to you all.

Peter S

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks guys, I have some photos to upload but I have no broadband as its bust, hopefully to be fixed by tomorrow The 3G is painfully slow today too, I'm pecking this message out on my iPhone. Maybe it will make it to the forum:roflmto:

We had a really nice weekend at Newark, the weather was lovely and the company exceptional. Looking forward to Shepton and faster broadband:Smile:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
We would like to add our thanks to Jim and Sian and all the funsters for another great meet:thumb: It was great to meet up with old friends and make new ones.

We had to leave on Sunday morning to visit family nr York and didn't get chance to say goodbye to everyone before we went, so apologies if we missed you out:Smile:

The bacon smelt yummy and we were very envious that is until we sat down to our home cooked roast dinner and home made gooseberry crumble!:ROFLMAO:

Hope to meet up again soon.

Dane & Hazel

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Hi and thanks to all for a lovely weekend!

It was nice to catch up with funsters old, and new to us!

Champer's new van made for a fantastic sun reflector at the gazebo and helped make for a pleasant Saturday evening!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
We enjoyed ourselves as well - thanks to great neighbours Steve and Rose, John and Kath and Jock and Rita and everybody else who made our weekend so enjoyable.
The bacon rolls and cake were lovely – many thanks to the chefs and Jim and Sian for arranging everything. :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

slverdreamers

Free Member
Nov 22, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
18yrs
Newark Show.

We had a great time, very friendly people with no pressure, and lovely sunny weather, hope to do it again.
Peter & Glynis
Silverdreamers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back