LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Well good folk of the fun world we managed to get to Newark around 4ish.

We had a nice greeting and a bit of a chat with a nice man on the gate and pointed is in the correct direction.

2nd greeting was by @Wombles what a fine pair of upstanding funsters they are. SWMBO and myself had a nice chat about all things MoHo ing :D
We were guided into our spot for the weekend and set up camp :D

3rd greeting was by another pair of funsters but because I'm crap with names I've forgotten your names :rolleyes: sorry.

We needed to get some milk and was informed there was a farm shop "just over there"
So off we troupe so SWMBO can have her cuppa.
The best part of 3 miles later we get to the farm shop and it's closed. Fortunately there is a Shell filling station there but only sells semi skimmed at twice supermarket price, she's not happy :(
Still I'm sure forcing our way through the prickly hedge and getting stung was worth it :D

Any roads we are settled in and looking forward to a good weekend and meeting more funsters (y)

Laters :D

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Love it... "just over there" - 3 yards to some, 3 miles to others!
"Precision rules Okey-dokey!"

OP
OP
Silver-Fox

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Forgot to say I've also got a funsters sticker now so saved a quid on postage, result I'd say (y)

Nov 9, 2015
Shenfield, Essex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
35+ years mainly in VW's
3rd greeting was by another pair of funsters but because I'm crap with names I've forgotten your names :rolleyes: sorry.

Us maybe? I remember faces but forget names as well :D (Consequentially I know a lot of people called "mate" :D2)

Cheers

Trevor & Ching

OP
OP
Silver-Fox

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
IMG_3089.JPG
Us maybe? I remember faces but forget names as well :D (Consequentially I know a lot of people called "mate" :D2)

Cheers

Trevor & Ching

That's it Hi :D

A quick chat this morning to discuss the impending doom re the election :eek: and to collect a program.

Hopefully I'll be off the pills tonight and alcohol can be consumed :)

And relax :D

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back