bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Well done funsters for supporting Newark show, Its a shame we are stuck here in :sin::sin: Spain. :winky: It was a hard one for us..................................Shall we support Marjal or Newark :ROFLMAO: And as we were already in Spain Marjal won.

Well done Jock for taking on the role. :thumb:

But just a word of warning those attending make sure you have a FIRE bucket. :winky:::bigsmile:

Have a great time. :thumb: Bob.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Well done funsters for supporting Newark show, Its a shame we are stuck here in :sin::sin: Spain. :winky:
Oi you. Burger off back to your Peterborough thread, and annoy someone over there. :ROFLMAO:

bobandjane said:
Its a shame we are stuck here in :sin::sin: Spain. :winky: It was a hard one for us..................................Shall we support Marjal or Newark :ROFLMAO: And as we were already in Spain Marjal won.
Never mind Bob, Denia & Calpe beckons us next month, whereupon there will be even more :sin: :sin: :sin: than you are currently experiencing , and we'll be able to :beer: with either a :drink: or :wine:in complete relaxation. :thumb: Bring it on. :roflmto:

bobandjane said:
But just a word of warning those attending make sure you have a FIRE bucket.
But it's pointless having one............if it's empty. :whatthe: Come on Bob, get it right :ROFLMAO:

bobandjane said:
Well done Jock for taking on the role. :thumb:
Thanks Bob, but we still don't have a Marshal, as Rita and I can't get there until sometime on Friday afternoon. :cry:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :winky:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Any more wishing to join us in the Funster's Camping area at Newark?

You'll be made very welcome. Just follow Jim's link below, then add your name on here once booked. :Smile:
Broken Link Removed
The UK Motorhome & Caravan Spring Fair Show takes place on Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th March 2012 at Newark Showground, Newark-On Trent, Nottinghamshire (Just off the A1).
This is always a good rally to kick off the season have a look at this years motorhomes and stock up on your melamine plates.

So come get it booked Call the organisers 01775 723723 or use their online booking Broken Link Removed

1...Jaws
2...Chris65
3...Gaz
4...CLS
5...DMS
6...Ash
7...Freelander UK
8...JockandRita
9...Malcolm Bolt
10..MONSI
11..marrod23
12..nifty fifty
13..MikeD
14..Kafftan
15..dshague
16..darklord
:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
I had to phone them today because i forgot to tell them i was with you lot. A very nice lady marked it on her computer, and told me to tell the stewards when we arrive. I DO hope i dont get a jobsworth taking my tickets who gives me a hard time, or you may see a slight hump in the earth on the way out, and a spare hivis jacket hanging up...and a little earth on my shovel.:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I had to phone them today because i forgot to tell them i was with you lot. A very nice lady marked it on her computer, and told me to tell the stewards when we arrive. I DO hope i dont get a jobsworth taking my tickets who gives me a hard time, or you may see a slight hump in the earth on the way out, and a spare hivis jacket hanging up...and a little earth on my shovel.:ROFLMAO:

The staff for that event are excellent, you will not meet any jobsworths:thumb:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Any more wishing to join us in the Funster's Camping area at Newark?

You'll be made very welcome. Just follow Jim's link below, then add your name on here once booked. :Smile:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

Broken Link Removed
The UK Motorhome & Caravan Spring Fair Show takes place on Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th March 2012 at Newark Showground, Newark-On Trent, Nottinghamshire (Just off the A1).
This is always a good rally to kick off the season have a look at this years motorhomes and stock up on your melamine plates.

So come get it booked Call the organisers 01775 723723 or use their online booking Broken Link Removed

1...Jaws
2...Chris65
3...Gaz
4...CLS
5...DMS
6...Ash
7...Freelander UK
8...JockandRita
9...Malcolm Bolt
10..MONSI
11..marrod23
12..nifty fifty
13..MikeD
14..Kafftan
15..dshague
16..darklord

Gaz

Free Member
Nov 25, 2007
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since june 2005
hi all

who is the rally marshall for this meet ?

we hope to arrive between 5/6 pm on friday see you all there :Smile:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
hi all

who is the rally marshall for this meet ?

we hope to arrive between 5/6 pm on friday see you all there :Smile:
Sorry Gaz,

I can't answer your question, but the rally marshals would normally arrive on the Thursday afternoon/evening, to mark out the pitches, ready for the first arrivals on the Friday morning.
I am unable to take leave or get a stand in for the Friday, so it can't be us.

With so few of us attending compared to previous years, I don't think it'll be a problem. :winky:

See you there. :thumb:

Jock (& Rita).

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Last minute call............... for any more wishing to join us in the Funster's Camping area at Newark?

You'll be made very welcome. Online booking is closed, but you may be able to make a late booking on the phone number below, then just add your name on here if successful.

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

Broken Link Removed

1...Jaws
2...Chris65
3...Gaz
4...CLS
5...DMS
6...Ash
7...Freelander UK
8...JockandRita
9...Malcolm Bolt
10..MONSI
11..marrod23
12..nifty fifty
13..MikeD
14..Kafftan
15..dshague
16..darklord

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Leaving Essex at 3pm, so three hours later we should arrive. Looking forward to it.:thumb:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Leaving here at about 0930ish.. should be there by about 1130hrs with any luck at all :thumb:

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
Hi All
Arrived at Newark show ground and on site. The weather is spot on.
We are located at the side of the pavilion on avenue F.. See you all soon

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
Ooops sorry were on avenue p at the side of Cedric Ford Pavillion..

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
van ready to go in morning .wife is sowing seeds in green house first thing in morning before we can go .i said she as not got her priorities right .she wins :Doh:

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
hi all.have dug the rv out of its storage field and trying to get it ready for its 1st trip out tomorow ,hope to arive at newark at about midday if everything goes ok:thumb:

Chris65

Free Member
Oct 4, 2011
Castleford, West Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Newbie from 11/11/11
Our first rally and we are really looking forward to it. Should be there about 4ish. Please say hello :thumb:

Last edited:

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Our first rally and we are really looking forward to it. Should be there about 4ish. Please say hello :thumb:

We will arrive somewehere between 4.00 and 5.00pm - looking forward to meeting everybody on our first trip out::bigsmile:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Last minute call............... for any more wishing to join us in the Funster's Camping area at Newark?

You'll be made very welcome. Online booking is closed, but you may be able to make a late booking on the phone number below, then just add your name on here if successful.

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

Broken Link Removed

1...Jaws
2...Chris65
3...Gaz
4...CLS
5...DMS
6...Ash
7...Freelander UK
8...JockandRita
9...Malcolm Bolt
10..MONSI
11..marrod23
12..nifty fifty
13..MikeD
14..Kafftan
15..dshague
16..darklord

buyer said:
hi all.have dug the rv out of its storage field and trying to get it ready for its 1st trip out tomorow ,hope to arive at newark at about midday if everything goes ok
Hi Buyer,

Have you booked in as a "Funster" with the organisers? If not, you may well struggle to be accommodated in the www.motorhomefun.co.uk camping area.
However, if you are unable to pitch with us, you are more than welcome to pop over and introduce yourself to us, whereupon you will be made very welcome.
Don't leave it too late though, as most of us visit the entertainment venues that are available during the evenings. :winky:

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

buyer

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 29, 2008
leicestershire
Funster No
MH
american coach
Exp
20 plus another 12years tugging/small campers
hi jock and rita.i have not booked in with anybody,i was hopeing to just turn up and pay on the gate and camp with the funsters .(this will be my 3rd time with the funsters at this rally) the reason i have not booked in was because i have only just dug my rv out of the field where it has been parked up since last year ,and i was unsure whether i would have the time to check it over before the rally.i think it will be ok so my plan is to leave home late friday morning and pay on the gate .perhaps you could let me know if this is possible because if it is not then i don't want to waste my time or fuel if they won't let me in .many thanks. steve.:thumb:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
hi jock and rita.i have not booked in with anybody,i was hopeing to just turn up and pay on the gate and camp with the funsters .(this will be my 3rd time with the funsters at this rally) the reason i have not booked in was because i have only just dug my rv out of the field where it has been parked up since last year ,and i was unsure whether i would have the time to check it over before the rally.i think it will be ok so my plan is to leave home late friday morning and pay on the gate .perhaps you could let me know if this is possible because if it is not then i don't want to waste my time or fuel if they won't let me in .many thanks. steve.:thumb:
Hi Steve,

I'm not sure what the organisers rules are, but as Chris indicates, they are more flexible than other show operators. Please give the Spalding number a ring before you leave home, just in case.
01775 723723
If you can pay at the gate, that would be great, and we'll see you there. :thumb:

Good luck,

Jock.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi all, This is the first Newark Show I've missed since Fun was formed:Sad: Sad were missing this one; we've had some great fun there in the past "Hey, Hey Baby Ooo Ahh:roflmto::roflmto:" Have a good one. :thumb:

A Big thanks to Jock for stepping in and keeping this thread tidy and numbers up to date. :thumb: Hope you all have a great time:thumb:

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
Morning People
Just to confirm we have enough space allocated to us for at least 30 vans so anyone wanting to camp with us are more than welcome.. The weather is warm and sunny at present and forecast for a good weekend..
See you all soon
Alan

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Hi all, This is the first Newark Show I've missed since Fun was formed:Sad: Sad were missing this one; we've had some great fun there in the past "Hey, Hey Baby Ooo Ahh:roflmto::roflmto:" Have a good one. :thumb:

A Big thanks to Jock for stepping in and keeping this thread tidy and numbers up to date. :thumb: Hope you all have a great time:thumb:

Yes, it's a pity they messed about with the dates and clashed with Eden Camp. Our original intention, before they brought the show forward, was to go on to Newark via somewhere and make a longer break of it.

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Well. I,m all ready to leave,........just got to have a sh*t /shave/shower, then move the cars about and off to pick wifey up from work at 2.30, then head for the M25 and hopefully whizz around it before Westlife start digging more of it up. Three hours should do it comfortable...........then under strict supervision from aforementioned wife,..I will set up camp...................:thumb:

Chris65

Free Member
Oct 4, 2011
Castleford, West Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Newbie from 11/11/11
Had a great first meet. Everyone made us welcome. Thanks to Rita for spotting us in the pavilion and inviting us into the group. Had a great night. Looking forward to tomorrow.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back