Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
We will be at Chertsey C&CC site (well the MH will be) our son and partner can't make it up for Christmas with the baby , so we are going down to Twickenham for 4 nights stopping with them, then over to Portsmouth on the 4th for the Bilboa ferry, so we can have a visit and a cuddle with the baby before they join us in Spain in May. Pete :xThumb::xThumb::xThumb:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Ralph and I are going up to Scotland . Going up to tan hill inn on the 28th, as a stop over, then celebrating New Year's Eve in Moffat. Suited booted , long frocked 5 course meal at Brodies , fireworks and pipers in the village , then Scottish dancing till what ever time . Staying till after my birthday Jan 2nd. No definate plans for home time yet..... Really looking forward to it.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
No definite plans yet as might have to work, if off we have been invited to friends in the NE but can't drink much as need to be back home on the 1st.
Ralph and Bev you will love it in Moffat, we have a few friends who stay there and they always go on about how good Hogmanay is, feel free to pop in for a drink in Dumfries.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Ralph and I are going up to Scotland . Going up to tan hill inn on the 28th, as a stop over, then celebrating New Year's Eve in Moffat. Suited booted , long frocked 5 course meal at Brodies , fireworks and pipers in the village , then Scottish dancing till what ever time . Staying till after my birthday Jan 2nd. No definate plans for home time yet..... Really looking forward to it.

You'll love Moffat, might buy house there one day:xThumb:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
At home in front of the fire with the telly blasting out as loud as we can stand to blot out the horrendous fireworks so the dog doesn't have a panic attack ... hopefully! xroll:

Deleted User
Allendale, Northumberland for the Tar Bar'l ceremony.

Clive

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2012
Canvey Island
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Chelmsford with EEDA of C&CC for 4 nights, including a panto. Always a great meet on the grounds of a public school. :xgrin:

freddy

Free Member
Oct 7, 2014
blackpool
Funster No
MH
Laika eco vip
Exp
since 2006
Scotland at the woods till 3rd jan should be a good party looking forward to it.john & sylvia

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Cheltenham with a few other Funsters.......

Deleted User
Don't forget, those of you going to Scotland, about the new drink drive limit. If you celebrate the New Year in typical Scottish style it may be several days before you can legally drive.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back