Rally NEW YEAR @Shrewsbury "again" (1 Viewer)

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Fantastic weekend what better way to welcome the New Year, Big thanks to Martin & Jen @funflair and of course your helpers for all your hard work , you put in so much for everyone to have such a great time, to Robin & Hilary @meanders fantastic job with the entertainment ( and great addition to our quiz team ) we had so much fun catching up with all our old friends and met some lovely new ones see you all soon
Sue & Eric xx

Kim H

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
Since 2011
And, just in case anybody is interested we were about 0.6 metres of river rise away from being flooded from the river Severn, so thank you Wales for not sending too much water our way:LOL:(y)

But don't worry Ian at the showground monitors the levels upstream and downstream and gets an alert from the environment agency if we are in danger and he assures me he would pass on the message;)

Martin

Don't forget to let us know if you get the call! (y) The river looked pretty high when we came back from Spoons this evening :eek:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Thanks to all for a fantastic few days, especially to Martin and Jen, Robin and Hilary and Jock and team, great effort guys(y)
Also thanks to all the lovely funsters who welcomed me in and made me feel at home, hope to see you all again soon;):D

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Dave how sneaky were you ! :LOL: Oh dear what were we thinking after all that gin!!!!?but it was fun!!!

Ah nearly forgot about your Gin Anthea, thanks for introducing me, remind me of its name? and I’ll have a bottle or two in the van next time I meet you both:D have a great Spanish trip btw(y)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Sorry from Rita and I, for shooting off before being able to say "Cheerio" to folks this morning. It's not something we normally do, however, in our defence it was raining, and most MHs looked like there was no sign of life at all, at 09.30hrs.
The weather was horrendous all the way home, with lots of excess water and spray on the roads.

To those staying another night, watch those water levels. ;)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
A big thankyou to Martin & Jen and all those that helped make it a fabulous New Years Party we truly enjoyed ourselves,sorry we dashed away but the weather forecast required us to make a dash for home,and we are home safe and sound.(y):D:ta:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
OK folks, they do say better "later than never"

We have totted up all the cash we can find kicking around from New Year, I have not broken it down as to be honest our record keeping is not that good BUT I can assure you that all monies collected went into the box, the total came to £203.40 I have taken out our expenses and then donated the remainder to two charities as follows,

IMG_1327.JPG

IMG_1328.JPG

Thanks everybody for your generosity and see you in 2018

Martin and Jen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
OK folks, they do say better "later than never"

We have totted up all the cash we can find kicking around from New Year, I have not broken it down as to be honest our record keeping is not that good BUT I can assure you that all monies collected went into the box, the total came to £203.40 I have taken out our expenses and then donated the remainder to two charities as follows,

View attachment 207154

View attachment 207155

Thanks everybody for your generosity and see you in 2018

Martin and Jen
Thanks Martin well done Funsters

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread