LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Providing Boris lets us go anywhere, who's still preparing to see the New Year in, in their van?

Our local MCC cancelled their North West meet today but we are off to Cornwall for the SWPMCC meet at some caravan site for a fancy dress party. If Boris doesn't change the rules, if he does, I am putting on my Fancy dress costume still and will be having a party in my van in a car park somewhere instead...

Anyone else off to something mildly excited?

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Our New Year with C&CC has been cancelled but still fancy getting away so will see.

Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
We would join you haganap , even if it was on the village green but unfortunately our Arto is back having a warranty job done ☹

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SOS

Aug 10, 2014
Devizes
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 1R
Exp
Since 2014
We are setting off on Boxing Day to Minehead for the week. Really keeping fingers crossed we can still go 🤞

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
We are setting off on Boxing Day to Minehead for the week. Really keeping fingers crossed we can still go 🤞
excellent, we are stopping on the way to see my Mum and Dad in Watchet so not too far...

Mr B

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 1, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065ff Design Edit
Exp
Since 2015.......
We’re on the way to Seahouses on the 30th. If Bojo shuts all the campsites and bars for the New Year, expect a party for 2 on a roadside in the wilderness somewhere 😡👍

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Not a fan of Boris but its COVID-19 that's the problem.
It's still killing folk's and getting spred around by the none vacenated and the vacenated carriers and any thing or any one it can lach on to
Me I am happy to stay home this year and not spread it around the country had my three jabs use masks and whash hands but still don't want to risk spreading it around
Bill

Aug 4, 2021
Haslington, UK
Funster No
MH
Niesmann and Bischof
oh no, what this time?
We developed a considerable leak coming from the rear corner, over the bed! We Duck taped all the corner seams and it seemed to stop it...so off to Southport to get fixed. Fingers crossed it's just sealant that has broken down. ..unfortunately they couldn't get it done before Christmas shutdown.

Mar 8, 2021
Aberdeen, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr E599
Exp
I was meant to be attending the world famous Fireball Celebrations in Stonehaven for Hogmanay, but that's been cancelled. I'm still booked in at the campsite though, as I've got a table booked for dinner (if that still goes ahead too). If that doesn't happen, then it'll be drinks in the motorhome and as good a slap up roast as I can manage with the oven and microwave that I can accomplish.

Mr B

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 1, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065ff Design Edit
Exp
Since 2015.......
According to todays papers…. New year celebrations are still on the menu👍👍
Is this because the “Omigod” variant is just what some experts have said, that’s it’s not as dangerous (if that’s the right word) as the Delta variant??
Fourth jab in early 2022 me thinks.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
According to todays papers…. New year celebrations are still on the menu👍👍
Is this because the “Omigod” variant is just what some experts have said, that’s it’s not as dangerous (if that’s the right word) as the Delta variant??
Fourth jab in early 2022 me thinks.
Yep, Fingfers crossed, I'm heading for Cornwall tomorrow via Watchet

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back