New Year Meet 2008/2009 - Grantham (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Might take the Marquee this year. We will be able to sing in the warm after they kick us out the pub::bigsmile:

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Bryan

Just a note to let you know that we finally got through to the pub and booked for the new year do, including our meal. We spoke to Louise.

Nigel and Pamala

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
hi suzy/bryan,

will the pub need to know our menu selection before the big night and if so do we let you know or the pub.

john

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Might take the Marquee this year. We will be able to sing in the warm after they kick us out the pub::bigsmile:

what day will you be arriving Jim, you'll need help with the marquee.

could always leave it to Ali-baba Geo.......he should know how to put up a bedouin tent.:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
hi suzy/bryan,

will the pub need to know our menu selection before the big night and if so do we let you know or the pub.

john

Hi John,
I need to know the numbers in each party that are having the meal, I don't think you need to choose what you want to eat before the night but I'll check ::bigsmile:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
I still have'nt got through to the pub. Each time I get a girl who won't book me in says only Eric can do it and Eric never seems to be there.:cry::cry:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I still have'nt got through to the pub. Each time I get a girl who won't book me in says only Eric can do it and Eric never seems to be there.:cry::cry:

I was in the same boat then a girl did take my booking, very hit and miss.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005

hi Ror,

sundowner (Nigel and Pamela) spoke to someone by the name of louise and she booked 'em in.
i believe Eric is ill.

john.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hi John,
I need to know the numbers in each party that are having the meal, I don't think you need to choose what you want to eat before the night but I'll check ::bigsmile:

cheers Bryan,
would make sense to let them know incase everyone was to order the same thing and they didnt have enough to go round :Doh::cry:
we are both having the meal 100% definate.

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
cheers Bryan,
would make sense to let them know incase everyone was to order the same thing and they didnt have enough to go round :Doh::cry:
we are both having the meal 100% definate.

Didn't see 100% definate on the menu:whistle:

Last edited:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Finally just got through and spoke to Eric and booked in.

One thing he did say was when booking in can you tell him your forum username as apparently the young girl did'nt and he can't match the bookings up.:thumb:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Finally just got through and spoke to Eric and booked in.

One thing he did say was when booking in can you tell him your forum username as apparently the young girl did'nt and he can't match the bookings up.:thumb:

i booked with Eric and he never asked me.....he just said 'are you with the motorhome fun crowd' :thumb:
very pleasant fella...:thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
i booked with Eric and he never asked me.....he just said 'are you with the motorhome fun crowd' :thumb:
very pleasant fella...:thumb:

Full times in an RV you know:thumb: in a pub car park:winky:

SORTED :beerchug::drink::beer:

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Update

As some people seem to be having difficulty booking in with Eric, I think it might be best if you book with me and I will liaise with Eric.

So, If you are NOT already booked in with the site, but wish to come, please PM me your names of all in your party, including at least one surname and also let me know if you are wanting the meal and if so, for how many.

I will get the details to Eric :Smile:

I will be PM'ing everyone soon that is already on the list so far to tie up with Eric.

Regarding the meal, there is no need to decide now what you want, you can decide on the night.

Last year we managed to all fit in the restaurant in one sitting so we will be trying that again this year. There are other diners booking in so if you fancy coming to this meet please let me know sooner rather that later.

It WILL be a fabulous meet if last years is anything to go by, just read my blog entry if you don't believe me :ROFLMAO::winky:

Bryan

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Anyone else interested in joining us for a meet for New Years Eve???????

::bigsmile:::bigsmile::beer::rollonfloor::drink: :rollonfloor: :beer::yeah:

Frank and Anne

Free Member
Nov 3, 2008
Barnsley
Funster No
MH
low prowfile
Exp
15 years
New Year Rally

Hi Brian and Suzy, we have just booked in to the Dirty Duck for New Year, can you put us down for the meal for me and wife Anne, we are new members so this will be our first rally so really looking foreward to it! :ROFLMAO::helpsos:

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi Brian and Suzy, we have just booked in to the Dirty Duck for New Year, can you put me and me Eddi down for the meal please . We had a good time last year :thumb:

Last edited:
OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi Brian and Suzy, we have just booked in to the Dirty Duck for New Year, can you put us down for the meal for me and wife Anne, we are new members so this will be our first rally so really looking foreward to it! :ROFLMAO::helpsos:

Hi Brian and Suzy, we have just booked in to the Dirty Duck for New Year, can you put me and me Eddi down for the meal please . We had a good time last year :thumb:

Hi

All added to the list :thumb:

I'll send you a PM shortly for some information so that I can tie up with the site ::bigsmile:

Look forward to seeing you all there :Smile:

Bryan & Suzy

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Update

Right, just to check my facts...

The current atendees as far as I am conncerned are:

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 138pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=184 border=0 x:str><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 138pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 6729" width=184><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 id=td_post_ style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; WIDTH: 138pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" width=184 height=17>Bryan & Suzy</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl24 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Geo & Pammy</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:str="'Forestboy">Forestboy</TD></TR><FORM action=private.php?do=managepm&dowhat=delete&pmid=47871 method=post>
</FORM>
<TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 id=td_post_ style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:str="'Frankia One">Frankia One</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:str="'Roadrunner">Roadrunner</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:str="'Pappajohn">Pappajohn</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:str="'JockandRita">JockandRita</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:str="'RuthRV & Winnebagotony">RuthRV & Winnebagotony</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:str="'Jim">Jim</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:str="'Sundowner">Sundowner</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:str="'thefman">thefman</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:str="'verity23">verity23</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>John Dean</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Raoul</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Tinaglenn</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17>Frank and Anne</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl25 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=17 x:num>656</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If you have told either the site or me before that you want to come and are not on the above list PLEASE let me know ASAP.

If you are on the list, but not coming, again, let me know ASAP.

I will be contacting the site in the next day or so to check their list.

As we are up to 17 motorhomes we may be maxed out but I'll confirm that in a few days.

If you are not on the list but want to come (and why wouldn't you :ROFLMAO:) let me know, first come first served is the norm :winky:

Bryan

T

thesims

Deleted User
NEW YEAR Meet

We have contacted the pub to book a pitch for the New Year meet and we would like to be included in the New Years Eve Dinner. As with Frank Rooke who has booked on to the meet I am also a wheelchair user and require a wheelchair space for the meal.

Thanks
Russell & Carole (The Sims):thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back