Rally Chat new year lancashire (1 Viewer)

Gollom

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
Preston, Lancs
Funster No
MH
Hymer B534 (1994) - Hetty
Exp
Since 2014
Sounds like you guys are going to have a ball. A great bunch of folk all going. Wish we were coming but we are off to a street ceilidh in Pitlochry.

I will be watching this thread though to see what shennanigans you lot get up to.

Have a great time and HAPPY NEW YEAR when it arrives.

You have the wrong idea. We will be discussing global events, climate change and solving world hunger whilst sipping Earl Grey from bone china :xThumb: Toying with the idea of a game of draughts but not sure that much excitement would be sustainable :sleep:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Two prawns, and two turkey please............Ali & Dave.

Giving the puds a miss.........:xThumb:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Dear The Dude,
Thank you so much for your kind offer of free entertainment for our New Year's Eve bash. On behalf of our party, I would gladly accept your invitation to your inaugural erection which I am sure will be both highly entertaining and fun filled. You will find our party most encouraging and full of support and encouraging comments. I will try to contain the barracking but cannot promise :xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:
Please let us know if there are any specific health and safety issues you may need covering prior to your erection!
Haha this rally looks like it will be fun ! Have a great time and A Happy New Year to you all!wish I was there for the inaugural erection, we are thinking of getting one!!;):xrofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Allan & Loren

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Getting excited now. Just sent all the menu options over to the Sun. @Red Dragon you can let me know yours as soon as you know if you can cross the water, I'll keep my fingers crossed that storm Frank stays away! Looking forward to see you all tomorrow, we'll be there lunchtime ish. Allan & Loren x

Gollom

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
Preston, Lancs
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2014
My miserable boss (aka Scrooge) will not let me finish early tomorrow, so likely to be 7'ish before we get there. Bah! Humbug!

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Well, Ali and I are packed and ready to go find the truck. Hopefully we will be seeing you guys this afternoon. No rain, but the wind, (outside, not internal), is really ripping the trees here. Fingers crossed.
Ta-Ra........:xThumb::xThumb:

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Alan & Loren we are looking good to GO
So are dinner order is 2 x Prawns,1 x Melon
1 x Salmon, 1 x Turkey, 1 x Steak (Medium)
Many thanks see you about 1600/1700hrs

Suzycute (Mrs Gollom)

Free Member
Aug 29, 2015
Preston
Funster No
MH
Hymer B534
Exp
18 months
Hi Alan & Loren, unfortunately we are not going to be able to get there until the morning instead of tonight. Steve (Gollom) will let the site know but hopefully be there first thing tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting you all. :xThumb:

OP
OP
Allan & Loren

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Seems wrong to like that you wont be here until tomorrow but you know what i mean.

OP
OP
Allan & Loren

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Had a lovely evening testing out the sun inn for everyone then went down the road to the other pub for a pub quiz and the trailor trash team, aka allan & loren and the dude (mark and ann) won! Can wait for the fun watching the dude erect his brand new awning tomorrow! Promise i'll post some photos :xeek::xblink::xangry::xshout::xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:

Gollom

Free Member
Apr 6, 2014
Preston, Lancs
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2014
Had a lovely evening testing out the sun inn for everyone then went down the road to the other pub for a pub quiz and the trailor trash team, aka allan & loren and the dude (mark and ann) won! Can wait for the fun watching the dude erect his brand new awning tomorrow! Promise i'll post some photos :xeek::xblink::xangry::xshout::xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:

Thanks for the testing - it's a tough job!

Hoping to be there before 10am this morning to witness the erection......

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011

Dogeared

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 16, 2013
Blackburn
Funster No
MH
Eldiss autoquest 155
Exp
Since 2011
Missed you in the Sun, but probably good job we didn't catch up for the quiz, guaranteed you would have come last. Any plans for today, what time are we meeting up this evening

Baz and Margaret

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back