Rally Chat new year lancashire (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Allan & Loren

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
You could ring them and go on a reserve list, that's how I got in last year about 4 weeks before

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Please could you take our names off the list for the rally and the pub meal as we have made other arrangements for New Year.
I have phoned the site to let them know to cancel our booking - they are running a reserve list of people waiting to get a pitch so don't all start phoning hoping to get this pitch!

OP
OP
Allan & Loren

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Please could you take our names off the list for the rally and the pub meal as we have made other arrangements for New Year.
I have phoned the site to let them know to cancel our booking - they are running a reserve list of people waiting to get a pitch so don't all start phoning hoping to get this pitch!
Thanks for letting me know. Taken you off. Enjoy your new year

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Sorry to say folks I'm not going to make it as new van will be ready middle to end of Dec and due to commitments i wont be able to get over to Germany to collect until jan, so have a good time and see you next year.

OP
OP
Allan & Loren

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Sorry to say folks I'm not going to make it as new van will be ready middle to end of Dec and due to commitments i wont be able to get over to Germany to collect until jan, so have a good time and see you next year.
Hi, I read your post about delivery date and was so pleased for you. Sorry you can't join us but there's always next year

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp
since 2013
sorry but we will have to pull out of this meet due to problems getting respite cover for my mother,

alan + diane,

OP
OP
Allan & Loren

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
sorry but we will have to pull out of this meet due to problems getting respite cover for my mother,

alan + diane,
Hi, sorry to hear that. I'll cancel your dinner but assume you'll ring the site and let them know. Linda has a waiting list so am sure she'll fill the space without any problems so. Loren

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Does that mean Dawn is coming............................................................................................................................:pray::pray:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
If she booked onto lindas waiting list she could be but not heard from her. Hey @Dawn B
And so, how many *Funsters* left Allan?? Are we going to be surrounded by prudish old people type gits with three corgis each?????:xeek:

Jan 10, 2013
Near Uttoxeter and Crete
Funster No
MH
Warwick XL PVC
Exp
Still trucking and learning
I haven't heard from them :cry:
I have just called them in hope - anyway they're still full up but she said to keep calling as they often get last minute cancellations.
Broken Link Removed Broken Link Removed Broken Link Removed

OP
OP
Allan & Loren

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
I have just called them in hope - anyway they're still full up but she said to keep calling as they often get last minute cancellations.
Broken Link Removed Broken Link Removed Broken Link Removed
They do get last minute cancellations, it all depends on weather and how far people are travelling from. Fingers crossed you can join us x

OP
OP
Allan & Loren

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Hi Allan watching the FLOOD warnings for that area can you keep us updated if you hear of problems in the SITE/AREA many thanks:xThumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back