30 Hycon deposit paid
31 Movan deposit paid
32 Kenje65
33 Dave & Agnes RV Deposit Paid
34 Robinwickens Deposit paid
35 Teleman
36 G8ysn.....

This meet is now full.

I will start a reserve list, I also will be able to negotiate some Grass pitches but will need to again go on a 60 mile round trip to assess the area we have been given.

So for now, add yourself to the reserve list and we will see what we can do, I know that some of us won't mind a bit of grass :winky: so Im sure we will be able to make room, but don't want to promise anything untill ive seen it. :thumb:[/QUOTE]

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
1 Haganap
2 Archie 200
3 Jim
4 Bungy
5 CLS
6 Champers
7 Detnor Deposit paid
8 Carol Deposit paid
9 Hutchies RV
10 Driving Deposit paid.
11 Monsi
12 Atlantisbird deposit paid
13 Max'sdad
14 Edgy
15 Family guy
16 Snapper Deposit Paid
17 teasey deposit paid
18 Jock & Rita tbc
19 Marrod
20 Elvis
21Traveller ha5 3dom Deposit Paid
22 Forestboy
23 Destination unknown deposit paid RV
24 catspyjamas deposit paid
25 Dingray deposit paid
26 Lyngary
27 Meor
28 Loujess
29 Janine
30 Hycon deposit paid
31 Movan deposit paid
32 Kenje65
33 Dave & Agnes RV
35 Teleman
36 G8ysn.....

This meet is now full.

I will start a reserve list, I also will be able to negotiate some Grass pitches but will need to again go on a 60 mile round trip to assess the area we have been given.

So for now, add yourself to the reserve list and we will see what we can do, I know that some of us won't mind a bit of grass :winky: so Im sure we will be able to make room, but don't want to promise anything untill ive seen it. :thumb:

Sorry had Dave and Agnes down as deposit paid, swift smack from Nikki and all is well :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
1 Haganap
2 Archie 200
3 Jim
4 Bungy
5 CLS
6 Champers
7 Detnor Deposit paid
8 Carol Deposit paid
9 Hutchies RV
10 Driving Deposit paid.
11 Monsi
13 Max'sdad
14 Edgy
15 Family guy
16 Snapper Deposit Paid
17 teasey deposit paid
18 Jock & Rita tbc
19 Marrod
20 Elvis
22 Forestboy
25 Dingray deposit paid
26 Lyngary
27 Meor. Deposit paid
28 Loujess
29 Janine
30 Hycon deposit paid
31 Movan deposit paid
32 Kenje65
33 Dave & Agnes RV
35 Teleman
36 G8ysn.....

This meet is now full.

So for now, add yourself to the reserve list and we will see what we can do, I know that some of us won't mind a bit of grass :winky: so Im sure we will be able to make room, but don't want to promise anything untill ive seen it. :thumb:

Sorry had Dave and Agnes down as deposit paid, swift smack from Nikki and all is well :thumb

PayPal deposit received :thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
1 Haganap
2 Archie 200
3 Jim
4 Bungy
5 CLS
6 Champers
7 Detnor Deposit paid
8 Carol Deposit paid
9 Hutchies RV
10 Driving Deposit paid.
11 Monsi
13 Max'sdad
14 Edgy
15 Family guy
16 Snapper Deposit Paid
17 teasey deposit paid
18 Jock & Rita tbc
19 Marrod
20 Elvis
22 Forestboy
25 Dingray deposit paid
26 Lyngary Deposit Paid
27 Meor. Deposit paid
28 Loujess
29 Janine
30 Hycon deposit paid
31 Movan deposit paid
32 Kenje65
33 Dave & Agnes RV
35 Teleman
36 G8ysn.....Deposit Paid

This meet is now full.

Sorry had Dave and Agnes down as deposit paid, swift smack from Nikki and all is well :thumb

Thank You Lyngary and G8YSN deposits arrivewd safely today.:thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
1 Haganap
2 Archie 200
3 Jim
4 Bungy
5 CLS
6 Champers
7 Detnor Deposit paid
8 Carol Deposit paid
9 Hutchies RV
10 Driving Deposit paid.
11 Monsi
13 Max'sdad
14 Edgy
16 Snapper Deposit Paid
17 teasey deposit paid
18 Jock & Rita tbc
19 Marrod
20 Elvis
22 Forestboy
25 Dingray deposit paid
26 Lyngary Deposit Paid
27 Meor. Deposit paid
28 Loujess
29 Janine
30 Hycon deposit paid
31 Movan deposit paid
32 Kenje65
33 Dave & Agnes RV
35 Teleman

This meet is now full.

Thank You Lyngary and G8YSN deposits arrivewd safely today.:thumb:

New place now available. :thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
OK, mission accomplished and now im knackered....

I have been out today to inspect the venue for our New year [STRIKE]Party[/STRIKE] gathering.

I am really excited by this and think that we have hit the Jack Pot.

However there are some things that I need to make you aware of, any issues please PM me.

The venue is really easy to access so no problem for our larger Vans.

Although there is sufficient hard standing, the best place to be is without doubt is actually on the Caravan Club pitches as you will hear the hooves of the horses rumble past you. The ground on these is Grass, but is in really good condition and actually quite solid as it is laid on hard core.
Worse case scenario would be that some of you had your front wheels on Concrete/harstanding making easy to get off but even on the grass I would not anticipate ANY problems. IT IS NOT MUD

As said, there is ample completely Hard standing but preference to this will have to be given to the few RV's that are attending and any disabled guests and then filled with those that are fussy. When coming and seeing the best pitches available, many will opt for the concourse inner circle any way to get the most out of their stay. I will certainly be having a full grass pitch and I know many others will too.

The advantage of this, is that we can welcome a good few more to party or as many as we like or that Nikki and I can cope with :Blush: :thumb: Although if you wish to attend in a large RV please contact me first by PM.

I have one disabled member whom has requirements for Electric hook up. If you require hook up then please contact me by PM as we should be able to use a Splitter to make this happen, although I would of course need to adjust parking accordingly.

DOGS-
Dogs need to be on leads at all time when on the site no exceptions for even the best behaved dog in the world. They are NOT allowed on the race track. The Duty manager that I met today was insistent that members are aware of this. He says they have the grounds person that can and will ask people to leave should they ignore this. However, there is ample dog walking, there is a track that runs around the course which is 1.5 miles long and is great for dog walking so pooch will be fine. :thumb: obviously it goes without saying about cleaning up after your dog/drunk husband/wife.

The Hall-
Yes its a fantastic coup , its more than large enough, heated, has toilets and it is at our disposal for the event having had it all negotiated. We (I) will have a key so we can lock up when we have finished and that can be as late as we pretty much like.

The best thing about the hall is that we can take our own drinks in so no getting ripped off with extortionate bar prices.

we will be able to make our own entertainment to ensure we have a great time using the hall.

The Race Day
Well we have managed to get access all areas tickets (except VIP) so basically we can go anywhere we want and even in the grandstand on race day to watch your favourite horse come home :thumb:

The Town
Utoxeter is a 10 min walk in to the centre, a nice town, there are a few shops and a retail park close by if yo need shopping.

So looking real good if you need any more info ask away,

And anyone else interested,

Please let me know, lets have a bit of a fun and a party. :party2::party2:

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
g8ysn

paul please confirm that you have received my deposit put me down please:cry:

1 Haganap
2 Archie 200
3 Jim
4 Bungy
5 CLS
6 Champers
7 Detnor
8 Carol
9 Hutchies RV
10 Driving
11 Monsi
12 Bmb1uk
13 Max'sdad
14 Edgy
15 Family guy
16 Pat
17 Kaybee tbc
18J ock & Rita tbc
19 Marrod
20 Elvis tbc
21Traveller ha5 3dom
22 Forestboy :thumb:

Selling like hot cakes folks :thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp

I have been out today to inspect the venue for our New year [STRIKE]Party[/STRIKE] gathering.

However there are some things that I need to make you aware of, any issues please PM me.

Although there is sufficient hard standing, the best place to be is without doubt is actually on the Caravan Club pitches as you will hear the hooves of the horses rumble past you. The ground on these is Grass, but is in really good condition and actually quite solid as it is laid on hard core.
Worse case scenario would be that some of you had your front wheels on Concrete/harstanding making easy to get off but even on the grass I would not anticipate ANY problems. IT IS NOT MUD

As said, there is ample completely Hard standing but preference to this will have to be given to the few RV's that are attending and any disabled guests and then filled with those that are fussy. When coming and seeing the best pitches available, many will opt for the concourse inner circle any way to get the most out of their stay. I will certainly be having a full grass pitch and I know many others will too.

The advantage of this, is that we can welcome a good few more to party or as many as we like or that Nikki and I can cope with :Blush: :thumb: Although if you wish to attend in a large RV please contact me first by PM.

I have one disabled member whom has requirements for Electric hook up. If you require hook up then please contact me by PM as we should be able to use a Splitter to make this happen, although I would of course need to adjust parking accordingly.

DOGS-
Dogs need to be on leads at all time when on the site no exceptions for even the best behaved dog in the world. They are NOT allowed on the race track. The Duty manager that I met today was insistent that members are aware of this. He says they have the grounds person that can and will ask people to leave should they ignore this. However, there is ample dog walking, there is a track that runs around the course which is 1.5 miles long and is great for dog walking so pooch will be fine. :thumb: obviously it goes without saying about cleaning up after your dog/drunk husband/wife.

The Hall-
Yes its a fantastic coup , its more than large enough, heated, has toilets and it is at our disposal for the event having had it all negotiated. We (I) will have a key so we can lock up when we have finished and that can be as late as we pretty much like.

The best thing about the hall is that we can take our own drinks in so no getting ripped off with extortionate bar prices.

we will be able to make our own entertainment to ensure we have a great time using the hall.

The Race Day
Well we have managed to get access all areas tickets (except VIP) so basically we can go anywhere we want and even in the grandstand on race day to watch your favourite horse come home :thumb:

The Town
Utoxeter is a 10 min walk in to the centre, a nice town, there are a few shops and a retail park close by if yo need shopping.

We can bring a PA with us so you can load your ipod with all your favourites and blast them out in the hall :)

We can also bring microphones if anyone fancies some Karaoke :)

paul please confirm that you have received my deposit put me down please:cry:

sorry fella,

You need to go to the last page of the thread and quote it from then...

You have quoted from page 1 when the thread was started :winky:

still time to edit your last post :roflmto:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
sorry fella,

You need to go to the last page of the thread and quote it from then...

You have quoted from page 1 when the thread was started :winky:

still time to edit your last post :roflmto:

there you go ive helped you out :winky:

1 Haganap
2 Archie 200
3 Jim
4 Bungy
5 CLS
6 Champers
7 Detnor Deposit paid
8 Carol Deposit paid
9 Hutchies RV
10 Driving Deposit paid.
11 Monsi
13 Max'sdad
14 Edgy
16 Snapper Deposit Paid
17 teasey deposit paid
18 Jock & Rita tbc
19 Marrod
20 Elvis
22 Forestboy
25 Dingray deposit paid
26 Lyngary Deposit Paid
27 Meor. Deposit paid
28 Loujess
29 Janine
30 Hycon deposit paid
31 Movan deposit paid
32 Kenje65
33 Dave & Agnes RV
35 Teleman

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.

DOGS-

The Hall-

The Race Day

The Town

Sounds Fantastic Paul & Nikki!!:thumb:
You've done a great job organising it, and you have both put in a terrific amount of work alreday. We are really looking forward to it. New Year can often be a damp squib, but this is shaping up to be a CRACKER!!!!!:Eeek:
Do we choose a hardstanding or grass pitch now, or is that when we arrive?
Steve & Anne:Smile::Smile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Do we choose a hardstanding or grass pitch now, or is that when we arrive?
Steve & Anne:Smile::Smile:

No on the day I will work it all out, nearly all will be on HS. those that aren't wont want to be because the GP is so good :Smile:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
1 Haganap
2 Archie 200
3 Jim
4 Bungy
5 CLS
6 Champers
7 Detnor Deposit paid
8 Carol Deposit paid
9 Hutchies RV
10 Driving Deposit paid.
11 Monsi
13 Max'sdad
14 Edgy
16 Snapper Deposit Paid
17 teasey deposit paid
18 Jock & Rita tbc
19 Marrod
20 Elvis
22 Forestboy
25 Dingray deposit paid
26 Lyngary Deposit Paid
27 Meor. Deposit paid
28 Loujess
29 Janine
30 Hycon deposit paid
31 Movan deposit paid
32 Kenje65
33 Dave & Agnes RV deposit paid
35 Teleman

Cheque received from Dave and Agnes

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
1 Haganap
2 Archie 200
3 Jim
4 Bungy
5 CLS
6 Champers
7 Detnor Deposit paid
8 Carol Deposit paid
9 Hutchies RV
10 Driving Deposit paid.
11 Monsi
13 Max'sdad
14 Edgy
15 THE F MAN
16 Snapper Deposit Paid
17 teasey deposit paid
18 Jock & Rita tbc
19 Marrod
20 Elvis
22 Forestboy
25 Dingray deposit paid
26 Lyngary Deposit Paid
27 Meor. Deposit paid
28 Loujess
29 Janine
30 Hycon deposit paid
31 Movan deposit paid
32 Kenje65
35 Teleman

Very happy to be adding The F MAN mark and Linda to this meet at number 15. :thumb:

Still a few spaces left.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
1 Haganap
2 Archie 200
3 Jim
4 Bungy
5 CLS
6 Champers
7 Detnor Deposit paid
8 Carol Deposit paid
9 Hutchies RV
10 Driving Deposit paid.
11 Monsi
13 Max'sdad
14 Edgy
15 THE F MAN
16 Snapper Deposit Paid
17 teasey deposit paid
18 Jock & Rita tbc
19 Marrod
20 Elvis
22 Forestboy
25 Dingray deposit paid
26 Lyngary Deposit Paid
27 Meor. Deposit paid
28 Loujess
29 Janine
30 Hycon deposit paid
31 Movan deposit paid
32 Kenje65
35 Teleman
37 Ambilkate :thumb:

Very happy to be adding Bill Kate and amanda to the list :thumb:
Still a few spaces left

Convinced this is going to be a great time. :thumb:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Paul thanks for adding us to list will send cheque out to you tomorrow

Kate x

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Received deposit from Rod for he and kenje today, thanks rod and a special thanks for the exceptionally well thought out Xmas card

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
1 Haganap
2 Archie 200
3 Jim
4 Bungy
5 CLS
6 Champers
7 Detnor Deposit paid
8 Carol Deposit paid
9 Hutchies RV
10 Driving Deposit paid.
11 Monsi
13 Max'sdad
14 Edgy
15 THE F MAN deposit paid
16 Snapper Deposit Paid
17 teasey deposit paid
18 Jock & Rita tbc
19 Marrod deposit paid
20 Elvis
22 Forestboy
25 Dingray deposit paid
26 Lyngary Deposit Paid
27 Meor. Deposit paid
28 Loujess
29 Janine
30 Hycon deposit paid
31 Movan deposit paid
32 Kenje65 deposit paid
35 Teleman
37 Ambilkate deposit paid
38 Red Dragon Deposit Paid

Adding Red Dragon ot the list.
We are deffinately going to be ending this at 40 units, so now limited space. We will then start a reserve list. Many thanks Paul & Nikki

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
If you still have spots left Paul add us to the list please

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
1 Haganap
2 Archie 200
3 Jim
4 Bungy
5 CLS
6 Champers
7 Detnor Deposit paid
8 Carol Deposit paid
9 Hutchies RV
10 Driving Deposit paid.
11 Monsi
13 Max'sdad
14 Edgy
15 THE F MAN deposit paid
16 Snapper Deposit Paid
17 teasey deposit paid
18 Jock & Rita tbc
19 Marrod deposit paid
20 Elvis
22 Forestboy
25 Dingray deposit paid
26 Lyngary Deposit Paid
27 Meor. Deposit paid
28 Loujess
29 Janine
30 Hycon deposit paid
31 Movan deposit paid
32 Kenje65 deposit paid
35 Teleman
37 Ambilkate deposit paid
38 Red Dragon Deposit Paid
39 Reader

Adding Reader Roger to the list.

We are deffinately going to be ending this at 40 units, so now limited space. We will then start a reserve list. Many thanks Paul & Nikki

Oct 18, 2012
Wortham Diss
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
Motorhomed for almost 7 years - now going nowhere!
New Year celebrations

Please can Derek and I come? 2013 is going to be a special year for us and it would be good to share the evening with a group of Funsters.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
BTW Paul,

We are no longer "tbc" on the list. We are definitely "confirmed" and looking forward to this meet. :thumb:

See you and Nikki at Chester, whereupon the deposit will be sorted out. :Smile:

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back