❌❌❌CANCELLED❌❌❌. New Year at Shrewsbury Showground - 2021/22 (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Good morning all. Carpmart have withdrawn overnight as they find they cannot find time ahead of an overseas trip.

That means NicM is promoted to the attendee list into position 10. I'll send you a pm.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
One of the replacements is a solo meaning we can add Nanniemate at 33 and stay within numbers. Just one left on the waiting list now. Nanniemate, I will send you a message.
Thank you I will sort out payment asap I have responded to Your PM

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Consider it done Tom.

Could you please let me know your party size please? It's the number of people that is the restricting factor, not the number of vans.

Apr 26, 2014
Thornton Cleveleys
Funster No
MH
2004 Bessacarr E735
Exp
3 years
Consider it done Tom.

Could you please let me know your party size please? It's the number of people that is the restricting factor, not the number of vans.
Just the two of us Robin and of course our new addition Bruno. We wouldn't be able to attend the New Year's Eve party because of the dog.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Unfortunately, because of circumstances outside anyone's control, this rally is cancelled. Sorry

Event-Cancelled.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Many thanks to tonyandcarol, Ambilkate, Jim and all those hoping to attend for dealing with this while I was unable. Unfortunately I have the damn virus along with so many. On the mend now.

Stay safe out there. I am triple jabbed and have been since early November. We have also been exceptionally careful.

OP
OP
meanders

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
If anyone was puzzling over who Mrs and Mrs Christmas were, it was Polly and Dave toledo. They asked me to keep it tentative and quiet because the reason they were not in Spain was a private matter. Dave has suggested that I now reveal all. We send our best wishes to them both.

Feb 8, 2014
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Eldis Majestic 115
Exp
Vans and tugs since mid 70's
Many thanks to tonyandcarol, Ambilkate, Jim and all those hoping to attend for dealing with this while I was unable. Unfortunately I have the damn virus along with so many. On the mend now.

Stay safe out there. I am triple jabbed and have been since early November. We have also been exceptionally careful.
Bless you, and hope you take care and recover.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
meanders

I hope that you (and anyone else affected) are now well and healthy, i also got a bout of what was identified as Omicron over Christmas and recovered pretty well (also triple jabbed) !!! Roll on NY 2022 - hopefully i will get my name on the list of attendees again LOL !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back