new van (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
well, we knew we really wanted an island bed. we started looking at allsorts. low profile. a class british, german and realised that we really love our van, except for the bedroom. it sounds petty but there is nowhere to put your bloody cup of tea!! went to look at a Burstner Saturday but it wasn't us. Stumbled across a 9090df. looks just like our says I. Its got an island bed says the missus. its got an alko chassis with a 4 ton plate says I. It ticks every box says both of us. So 3 weeks time goodbye 987 hello 9090. still in the Rapido family and chuffed to bits. now I will have somewhere for me book and cuppa and wont have to climb over the guvnor when the tea gets me up at 3am. (you know what I mean!!) looking forward to next trip at Easter.
if you see a 9090 driven by a silly looking old fart with a big grin on his face it will probably be me.(y)(y)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
It's always good when you find the right van for you, enjoy many happy miles in it with a smile on your face. (y)

OP
OP
cranky
Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
20 years (unless you count my dads VW which makes it 52 years with a few gaps!!)
10 sleeps to go!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
cranky
Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
only a minor issue, the new van does not have an aerial. last one had a status Omni directional which seemed ok to us. we don't need anything fancy so go for the same? anything better? a quick google comes up with rhinoinstalls. anyone used them?

OP
OP
cranky
Oct 29, 2012
essex
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9090df
Exp
well its now sitting on our drive. brought it home yesterday. its got air suspension which I didn't know about until we picked it up. Have to read some manuals. its mostly the same as our last one so at least I know how the control panel works! Now to start packing for the next trip!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back