New Van Tomorrow, Keep Same Name? (1 Viewer)

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Well we've had ours 2 years now, and no name we thought of stuck. Being a Pilote I wanted to call it Pontius, but Pete wouldn't. So it's The Van. LOL

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Ours is just the camper ... I've only named 2 campers in the past, one was an old Commer Autosleeper pop-top with the registration MMJ so that was Marmajuke (yes I know it's normally spelt with a d!), and an ambulance we converted which I called Eey-ore ... as that was the sound it made in its previous life! :D

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I wad going to say new van new name but if you've named if after your pooch you have to keep the name only name it millie2, keeps the dog in your thoughts doesn't it, not that we need a reminder, we think of ours every day even though is been 2 years since she's gone bless her. You wouldn't name a new dog the same name.... would you?

Apr 30, 2012
Southampton, UK
Funster No
MH
AutoSleeper Exec
Exp
Since 2012
If you want to keep your beloved dogs memory with you how about 'Nomillie' it's not Millie and strangely like an Anomoly (y) Enjoy your van whatever it's called. All the best. Terran :)

OP
OP

Deleted User
No would never use her name again for another dog :)
Will keep Milliemobile for our usernames as its used on here and CC.
Thinking about it we didn't really ref to old van as Milliemobile, more us when meeting others, like hi we're Milliemobile :)
So the van will remain nameless for now our pack will retain Milliemobile as our collective gang name :D
Indianabones middle dog wants to call it the Ark!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back