Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
Hi funsters in Benidorm area,
Anyone know of an English speaking tyre depot where I can possibly locate a new Michelin camper tyre as I've just had a puncture and the tyre is a write-off. Co-ordinates would be helpful. Many thanks in advance. gwyntaxi.

OP
OP
gwyntaxi

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
Hi funsters in Benidorm area,
Anyone know of an English speaking tyre depot where I can possibly locate a new Michelin camper tyre as I've just had a puncture and the tyre is a write-off. Co-ordinates would be helpful. Many thanks in advance. gwyntaxi.
Reference the above post I forgot to mention I am in Benidorm area and that is where I need to find tyre depot as I dont want to risk my journey home without a spare. TIA

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Sorry can't help with Benidorm, but half an hour away you have first stop tyres teulada, they speak English but we have had tyres done down near Marjal site and here in Javea and never had a problem using spanish companies, they might have order camper tyres, but I would take a picture of the tyres and the size and go along and show them, if they order them they will have them next day but will require a deposit and text or phone to come in. (y) Bob.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
gwyntaxi

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
Many thanks for the helpful replies,as for needing English speaking,perhaps I should have said a depot that UNDERSTANDS English,why? you ask try going into a depot in Uk and a lot of them will try and palm you off with standard tyres rather than Camper tyres also they will try and shove you off with tyres manufactured 2 or more years ago so I hope you don"t find your
-self in my position, thinking any old tyre depot will be able to supply what you actually require

OP
OP
gwyntaxi

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
Sorry can't help with Benidorm, but half an hour away you have first stop tyres teulada, they speak English but we have had tyres done down near Marjal site and here in Javea and never had a problem using spanish companies, they might have order camper tyres, but I would take a picture of the tyres and the size and go along and show them, if they order them they will have them next day but will require a deposit and text or phone to come in. (y) Bob.
Ok. Many thanks for that.

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
I have had winter tyres fitted to a van in Bulgaria using a translation book for the few words I needed and just to complicate matters a lot of Bulgarians shake their heads for Yes and nod for No !!!!

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Many thanks for the helpful replies,as for needing English speaking,perhaps I should have said a depot that UNDERSTANDS English,why? you ask try going into a depot in Uk and a lot of them will try and palm you off with standard tyres rather than Camper tyres also they will try and shove you off with tyres manufactured 2 or more years ago so I hope you don"t find your
-self in my position, thinking any old tyre depot will be able to supply what you actually require

I would try as it properly won't be half as daunting as you think and if you can't manage what have you lost.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back