New Trigano Tribute from Aberdeenshire (1 Viewer)

CHUBBYSDAD

Free Member
Jul 23, 2014
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
SINCE 2014
HI there, Just found out about this site.
I bought a Trigano Tribute 550 a couple of weeks ago, its the first camper I've had.
I've had it to a local beach the last couple of weekends to try and suss everything out so I'm ready to go out and about when I get a chance.
So far so good, everything is working in the van and in great condition, its a 2008 but still has less than 17k.
Its in to the garage for a freshen up of fluids and the like and I've bought new tires as the sidewalls were a bit cracked with lying about for the last few years.
Will hopefully be on the road soon :)
J

makems

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2011
Ingleby Barwick,,Teesside
Funster No
MH
Sadly had to give up
Exp
2010-2017
Welcome to the Fun.
Our first van was. Tribute 550 a- cracking van, nothing, absolutely nothing, went wrong with it. Apart from self inflicted damage when we knocked the grey water drain pipe off trying to get over a rather large bump after some wild camping in Portugal.
We had the van for a year and toured Scotland, England, France, Spain and Portugal. Did about 10k miles and averaged about 34mpg. Still have fond memories of that van some years later.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Hi and welcome from Bristol. We were in Aberdeenshire with the van the other week - loved it. Hope you enjoy your new toy!

Cheers, Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back