New to this ...... (1 Viewer)

H

harris

Deleted User
Greetings to you all,

I am totally new to motorhomes, having been a tenter for the past few years. I am about to make the step into motorhomes nd need some advise.....

We are a family of 5 (3 kids) with a budget of only around 5k, as we need to see if it suits us prior to spending the family inheritance......

Can anyone give me some guidance as to what would be the best starter motorhome within our small budget ? I know seat belts will always be challenge but if yoiu could give me any guidance it would be appreciated,

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Greetings to you all,

I am totally new to motorhomes, having been a tenter for the past few years. I am about to make the step into motorhomes nd need some advise.....

We are a family of 5 (3 kids) with a budget of only around 5k, as we need to see if it suits us prior to spending the family inheritance......

Can anyone give me some guidance as to what would be the best starter motorhome within our small budget ? I know seat belts will always be challenge but if yoiu could give me any guidance it would be appreciated,

We are also a family of 5 and started with the same budget, as I was not prepared to spend Mega Money just to find out the kids didn't like it.

Bought our RV for £5000.Best bit of fun we have ever had.It suits my hobby/mechanics background as well.

Finding the one with the right layout that suits your lifestyle is crucial.Ours has 2 bunk beds for the 2 oldest and is a 6 berth.

You'll have to be careful at this budget level.Ours is by no way a new "bus" but we had great fun at the weekend, and that's what it's all about.::bigsmile:

Welcome to Motorhome Fun Guys.:thumb:

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back