gradon6768

Free Member
Aug 14, 2012
Alloa (scotland)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We are new(cant wait for August to come so i can say a whole year)!!!
hi, we are graham n donna from the clackmannanshire area, new to the world of motorhoming..after raising our kids we have finally allowed ourselves more time to "have a life" and are picking up our motorhome on thursday and cant wait...hope we have many funtimes in it..

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and Welcome to Fun, I hope you have any years of happy travels.......but dont think you will of escaped your children or your childrens children

I happen to know from experience that children will encourage grandchildren to want to go motohoming with their grand parents, infact at times they will make you feel guilty (as charged) when you dont take the grandkids

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
welcome to the mad house you have years of fun ahead of you as for the kids just sneak off or tell them u are going somewhere crap that will keep em away

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Hi and Welcome to Fun, I hope you have any years of happy travels.......but dont think you will of escaped your children or your childrens children

I happen to know from experience that children will encourage grandchildren to want to go motohoming with their grand parents, infact at times they will make you feel guilty (as charged) when you dont take the grandkids

Thats why i got a 2 berth :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
:welcome:gradon6768 to the FUN, Clackmananshire i was staying there for a week in Tillicoultry, just half hour away from Gleneagles. Tillicoultry is a great place for a drink and a bit/lot of banter as you can imagine with me being a Londoner:Doh:

:thumb:ROB&JANE:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back