Free Member
Jan 18, 2008
near Sheffield
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years but travelled for years
Hello, I don't know quite how I got to this site but I think it was on about the fifth page of a search for motorhome and Greece. We've been to the Peloponnese twice now and we're looking to travel to other parts of Greece. We have to travel in the height of summer until retirement comes along though! If I can be of any help to members on the subject of Peloponnese camping and getting there, please let me know. I have put information on the comprehensive website of Margaret and Marry Williamson ( MagBaz Travels) which might be of interest. I'm looking forward to having a good read through this site.

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Good Morning Bevis on Wheels and

A Very Big Welcome to Motorhome Fun.Enjoy the Site and the friendly people on here.

Last edited:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Welcome to Fun Bevis on Wheels:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Bevis, welcome to the site. Margaret and Barry are members here they pop in from time to time, their blog is a very good read. Hope you enjoy your time with us funsters::bigsmile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Bevis on wheels

Welcome to MHFun, we are a very friendly community on this forum, I am sure that your information on traveling to Greece will be appreciated by many, especially myself. It has been a long time ambition of ours to travel to Corfu in our motorhome and to tour mainland Greece before returning home. We have read the excellent website of MagBaz, any further info will be most welcome.

Dawn

Free Member
Dec 7, 2007
Merseyside.
Funster No
MH
Hightop.
Exp
17yrs.
Hello & Welcome from us too:thumb:

Ken(wildcamper) & Dawn.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

2escapees

Deleted User
Hi and welcome

If you let me know where in Greece I can send you detailed campsite reports that I wrote in 2006 for a well known campsite guide.
They are in word document format, just pm me with you email address and I send then toute suite!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back