New To The Site But Experienced With Motorhomes (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 68755
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 68755

Deleted User
Hi all, im new to the site, and im an experienced Motorhomer, ive had several units in the past, Bessacarr, Pilote Galaxy, Elnagh, now have a Auto Trail Dakota SE.
Ive never bought new, to be honest im kinda glad especially after reading many experiences from those that took the plunge and spent the kids inheritance lol.
Not everyone has a full skill set to sort out problems and issues should they arise, and i have found that forums are a great source of information, sadly, some sites have 'Trolls' who seem to want to dominate the 'airspace' with their comments as final, if i can help with issues that i have solved in the past, then im happy to pass on. Ive been a member of CCC and MCC in the past, got fed up of several things, but the sa:me 'Trolls' spoilt it for the newbies , i just hope that this place is different and fairly moderated. Other than that, nice to meet you all.

Agzy

Free Member
Jan 6, 2020
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Bessacar E410
Exp
Welcome:hot:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 8, 2019
Bexley Kent
Funster No
MH
Given up Motorhoming
Exp
May 2019
Greetings peeps from West Kent

Nar we’re a friendly lot here ??

Feb 2, 2015
Shropshire, UK
Funster No
MH
A motorhome!
Exp
we are still learning
1581790674163.png
.....Welcome to the forum. Experienced folk are more than welcome!

Kev and Carolyn (y)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Hello.
You are more than welcome and I truly hope that you find yourself able to help others as most of us try to do. I too am what some may call an experienced Motorhomer but without the help I have received on these threads I could have had far more stress and expense.
I think you will find yourself in the right club, pun intended.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back