Aug 15, 2014
Exiled in Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Pilote 600L
Exp
Since 2006
:welcomesign:Barry,
I know that feeling and still not quite used to it after eight years. I have been on a couple of meets and thoroughly enjoyed them without feeling 'left out' of anything, there are some great people on here.
I sold our van but within a year had bought another and then another, life goes on.
Take care.
Norman.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello Barry, well done for having the confidence to post on here. This is the first step to meeting people who will help you laugh again and look back on your memories with a smile and not a tear.

There are so many of us on here who are solo and it can be daunting for the first few meets that you come to .. but we will help you to relax and you will make many new friends, some solo and some couples..

Look forward to meeting you. Joy

maeve

Free Member
Nov 5, 2015
north east england
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
Hello Barry, well done for having the confidence to post on here. This is the first step to meeting people who will help you laugh again and look back on your memories with a smile and not a tear.

There are so many of us on here who are solo and it can be daunting for the first few meets that you come to .. but we will help you to relax and you will make many new friends, some solo and some couples..

Look forward to meeting you. Joy
Hello Joy met you in Southport had a great time there . Have also enjoyed other travels both at home and abroad. Has opened a new life for me . Just need to find THE motor home. Maeve x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello Joy met you in Southport had a great time there . Have also enjoyed other travels both at home and abroad. Has opened a new life for me . Just need to find THE motor home. Maeve x
Will keep eyes and ears open for you Maeve. X

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Hi everyone I have been without a connection for my lap top for 10 long days. However the news is not all bad ,I have bought myself a MOTOR HOME Yea!! more information tomorrow .Look out world here I come !!! Maeve
That's great news! Photos and info!!

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
Barryj really sorry for your loss . :welcome4: to fun .

Hi maeve exiting times , as Terry says Spill :).

OP
OP
Barryj

Barryj

Free Member
Mar 26, 2016
Colchester Essex
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Globetrotter XL
Exp
Since 2005
Hi Maeve well done hope you enjoy your Motorhome.What have you bought.

maeve

Free Member
Nov 5, 2015
north east england
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
Hi Maeve -come on spill ? congrats
terry
Hi Terry thank you for the initial advice . I looked on M.Home Forum sales, then Auto Trader ,then I thought it would be easier to focus on North East and possibly southern Scotland. As it turned out the one I have bought was only through Newcastle so it turned out to be less of a problem than I thought. I have put other information on for the Quizzers so you can look at the details there. Hope to catch up with you on the road so to speak Maeve

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Auto Cruise Star Spirit 2004 16,800 mls. Diesel, Peugeot. I hope everyone reads this so I don`t have to keep repeating myself.:bear:
I'm afraid you will have to keep repeating yourself. Not everyone is going to read the solo thread. May I suggest you start a new thread showing off your mh. Congratulations by the way. I will look forward to seeing the pics

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Auto Cruise Star Spirit 2004 16,800 mls. Diesel, Peugeot. I hope everyone reads this so I don`t have to keep repeating myself.:bear:
Lol. Ha ha. You should be so lucky... a copy and paste may become the order of the day.

So pleased you got sorted and look forward to the next meet up. Your learning curve has just begun. :LOL:

maeve

Free Member
Nov 5, 2015
north east england
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
Lol. Ha ha. You should be so lucky... a copy and paste may become the order of the day.

So pleased you got sorted and look forward to the next meet up. Your learning curve has just begun. :LOL:
Yes ! I hope it`s painless mx

maeve

Free Member
Nov 5, 2015
north east england
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer
Exp
I'm afraid you will have to keep repeating yourself. Not everyone is going to read the solo thread. May I suggest you start a new thread showing off your mh. Congratulations by the way. I will look forward to seeing the pics
Thank you Sandra you may have to wait for photographs I am not an expert in technology

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
hi barry and welcome it,s sad to hear of your loss it is a year 2day i lost my love it,s hard but u have to be positive traveling and attending m/h fun meet,s can help [they r a great bunch]

Mimi

Free Member
Aug 5, 2014
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper
Exp
Since 2016
Hello Maeve
Great news on purchasing your motorhome, that was quick.
I wish you many happy trips, good luck.
Mimi

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back