LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
IMG_0855.GIF
Enjoy your trip. Do check if you need the emissions sticker for your MH for where you are intending to go.

OP
OP
L

lisalou

Free Member
Nov 25, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr
Exp
3 months
i have no idea about the emissions i have 3 days left so im too late anyway. i have checked the site and am not intending to drive through cities anyhow and nuremburg isnt on the list so i think ill be ok, if not ill have to pay! but do appreciate the info as never knew! im off to switzerland in a month also :) ill have to apply for the vignette before i leave.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
:HelloThere:
From us in East Sussex and
:welcomesign:

OP
OP
L

lisalou

Free Member
Nov 25, 2016
Essex
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr
Exp
3 months
I was informed on here to check the emissions stickers if needed and im trying to get one but its really difficult for me to understand...any ideas as ill be driving through France, into Belgium, Luxemburg and then germany. I guess ill need a sticker in each country? yes?

I need to get an emissions test in the uk first?
Then apply in each country i go to if im stopping in towns which have a boundary ill need one yes?
Im hoping to buy the stickers in the country i actually drive to, right?

Duck Truck

Free Member
Feb 27, 2015
UP North
Funster No
MH
Hobby 725
Exp
since 2012
Hi Lisa
I think it's only certain cities in Germany you need the emissions sticker for.
You can download the stuff on line
I got a sticker for Germany by just sending in a copy of my vehicle registration documents
They sent me the sticker back from Berlin within 5 days
They sent me a green sticker in error I think it should have been a red one but who was I to complain

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
I was informed on here to check the emissions stickers if needed and im trying to get one but its really difficult for me to understand...any ideas as ill be driving through France, into Belgium, Luxemburg and then germany. I guess ill need a sticker in each country? yes?

I need to get an emissions test in the uk first?
Then apply in each country i go to if im stopping in towns which have a boundary ill need one yes?
Im hoping to buy the stickers in the country i actually drive to, right?

I am no Germany expert but my understanding (mainly from info on here) You only need the emissions sticker for certain towns, so you need do some research. The cost is very small and you can get at many main dealer garages and other locations once in Germany.. BEWARE Online people who sell the sticker, there are various con's inc one i saw where the sticker was cheap BUT had a hidden postage of something like €50 !!!

Safe trip..

Feb 26, 2013
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Autocruise stargazer
Exp
since 2013
We travelled through France, Belgium, Luxembourg, germany and Austria a few months ago with no emissions sticker. We don't drive through major cities but never had any problems. Just go and enjoy!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back