rimorsailer

Free Member
Jun 10, 2014
wales
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
hello i have just bought a rimor sailer on a merc chassis goes very well good economy very pleased with it. the rear view camera is rubbish i will be towing with the motor home what advice have you all regarding rear view systems. there are to many to chose from so advice please. andyb

greyman1

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
9 years motorhome / 10 years campervan
i have just replaced the old black and white system that was fitted when i got my van. the monitor was like an old portable tv set ! i paid about £40 for a complete colour set up [the screen now is the size of a 7inch sat nav] off ebay. it works perfect and you can set it on a permanant rear view or only when reverse is engaged. with my van being lhd, i have also fitted a small internal camera on the pass side to eliminate the blind spot that you sometimes get at certain junctions. so at the touch of a button i can see that view on the same screen as well . the whole set up cost under £50. regards garry

simply

Free Member
Apr 24, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Renault Trafic
Exp
Newcomer
Welcome

:welcome:

Sorry, I know nothing about towing with a motorhome but plenty on here do so with a little patience you will get some advice.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 23, 2014
Spain ??
Funster No
MH
Ice cream van
Exp
Since 2011
Hi Gary is the system you fitted a wireless or hard wired one ?
And do you have a link to the system you fitted

greyman1

Free Member
Aug 7, 2011
manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
9 years motorhome / 10 years campervan
as my original system was a wired one i replaced it with the same [ i simply taped the new cable to the old and pulled it through]. the one i got is on ebay at the moment and it is item no 150782620784 the seller is savezone2011 .the fact that they have sold over 900 of them speaks for itself i reckon . hope this helps garry.

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
hi and :welcomefunster:this is the best motorhome forum on the internet
well worth every penny of the tenner it will pay back in no time with the friendly advice you get her
and don't forget the chat room where you can meet roger the Wildman:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
R

rimorsailer

Free Member
Jun 10, 2014
wales
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
warm welcome

thanks to everyone for the warm welcome bought and payed for a new rear view system thanks for the help.

IF YOU CANNOT FIX IT WITH A HAMMER IT'S ELECTRICAL
andyb

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
hello i have just bought a rimor sailer on a merc chassis goes very well good economy very pleased with it. the rear view camera is rubbish i will be towing with the motor home what advice have you all regarding rear view systems. there are to many to chose from so advice please. andyb

Done three motorhomes always found ReversingCamerasuk.com, always reasonably priced and helpful, make sure you op for a CDD camera:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back