Free Member
Apr 19, 2016
morecambe
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
i'm a newbie
Hi al, we are newbies on the motorhome scene, we have a knaus sun ti motorhome and are looking forward to getting advice on a variety of stuff i.e. touring across spain, best places to stay and the best ferry ports to use.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
images (6)_2.jpg
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Seakerr

Free Member
Mar 15, 2017
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Moved from caravan in 2017
Hi Jonk
I too am new to motorhomes but I've been many times to Spain and Portugal with a caravan. Going down through France with a motorhome and overnighting in aires de camp is what I'm looking forward to but the ferry from Portsmouth or Plymouth to Santander or Bilbao is an efficient (if boring) way to save on the miles and French tolls.
From there many routes lead South depending upon your destination. On the way Bruges, Salamanca, ARANJUEZ and many other places are of great interest and provide good stops.
(Pause for a sip of Rioja)
In winter the coastal strip of mountains, the Picos de Europa provide what can be a snowy barrier as can the Cevennes in France.
The route down through France via Lyons to the Med and thence down that coast is about the best that we've encountered to avoid bad conditions but there may be others.
Enjoy your new life.
Seakerr.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back