Free Member
Jan 8, 2011
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
2 years
Hi everybody, We are new to forums so bear with us. This site looks great and very friendly. We have been motorhoming for about 18 months and just changed our motorhome to an Autotrail Dakota, which no doubt we will have lots of questions about. We live in sunny Worcestershire, well at least it has been today. look forward to hearing from some of you. Eddie and B :thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun, join in and enjoy, and ask as many questions as you need someone usually has the answers.:welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Catherine

Free Member
Jan 8, 2011
Oxford and Germany
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
10 years
Moving on …

Hi Everyone,
We're new to the site, we were told about it ages ago at a Stratford Show, (sorry we can't remember your names whoever told us), but never got around to joining. Now we are down-sizing, no longer full-timing, looking for a smaller motorhome. Well, looking for a buyer for our lovely Monaco Diplomat before we look for a smaller one, although I know my husband already has ideas about what he'd like. The researching is the best bit!
So excuse us arriving and asking how best to go about selling the one we have now!?
It served us well, we lived 3 years in a Kontiki and then 3 years in the RV. It was well worth the move up when 2 of us are working quite a lot from 'home'. We tested ourselves on the smaller one (we'd only just met!) and then once we decided we liked motorhome living we bought a bigger home. The RV really is superb, so it was a good decision. My husband was working as a consultant so we were moving every 6 months or so - the easiest moving house ever!
We love track days so we used it for towing our bikes too. And we fully intend to carry on enjoying the lifestyle.
I love the first post I saw about why you love your motorhomes.
Catherine.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
We also have a sister site for yanks

Hi Everyone,
We're new to the site, we were told about it ages ago at a Stratford Show, (sorry we can't remember your names whoever told us), but never got around to joining. Now we are down-sizing, no longer full-timing, looking for a smaller motorhome. Well, looking for a buyer for our lovely Monaco Diplomat before we look for a smaller one, although I know my husband already has ideas about what he'd like. The researching is the best bit!
So excuse us arriving and asking how best to go about selling the one we have now!?
It served us well, we lived 3 years in a Kontiki and then 3 years in the RV. It was well worth the move up when 2 of us are working quite a lot from 'home'. We tested ourselves on the smaller one (we'd only just met!) and then once we decided we liked motorhome living we bought a bigger home. The RV really is superb, so it was a good decision. My husband was working as a consultant so we were moving every 6 months or so - the easiest moving house ever!
We love track days so we used it for towing our bikes too. And we fully intend to carry on enjoying the lifestyle.
I love the first post I saw about why you love your motorhomes.
Catherine.

Our sister site is www.rvoc.co.uk all American RV owners.. Bit smaller than MHF.. But worth dropping in and having a look.

But welcome to the site

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Welcome

Welcome Eddie and a seperate welcome to Catherine (Monaco Diplomat).. Two new comers in one post thread.

Wecome both of you to our mad house.. Join in.. Everyones view is welcome

Regards

Bob, Sue and Ezzie the St Bernard.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back