new take on caravans (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
it's not a traditional style of slide out... it hinges at one end.. so someone is thinking out of the box..
I like it .. and the same design could be used on motorhomes.. it has a lot of potential.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
Well done the designer..........about time too .....and full brownie points for trying to be different.modern and practical.

Caravans today still look like bread bins on wheels...and the interiors of many reflect the insides of 1950s indian restaurants combined with the charms of a Cairo brothel.

Not that motorhome design has much to congratulate itself on.

What amuses me is that many super expensive top of the range motorhomes are now sporting things like white leather sofas and glass fronted cabinets for your cocktail making gear.......I dont know whos ideas these are but clearly someone with the taste of a manhole cover and the real world practical appreciation of a rocking horse..........its camping on wheels remember:Smile:

But plenty of room left for modern tasteful design development inside and out. Be brave you designers............the next generation of motorhomers and caravanners will not be old gits like me !

barry

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
i like some of the comments
With one of these caravans I could live in your country without having to pay council tax or rent, and save all my wages to send back home to Lithuania. This would pay for the airline tickets for my relatives, who could then come here and take British jobs. Slobadan.

sums up why we are financially screwed

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
i like some of the comments
With one of these caravans I could live in your country without having to pay council tax or rent, and save all my wages to send back home to Lithuania. This would pay for the airline tickets for my relatives, who could then come here and take British jobs. Slobadan.

nice rebuttal ..

With one of those caravans Slobadan, I could travel to lithuania, and seduce, and impregnate your sisters.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back