Free Member
Aug 5, 2013
bridlington, east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2013
we have just bought a bungalow in Bridlington, east Yorkshire, with land for 12-15 motorhomes. we want to start with 5 and then go for planning for the rest but don't know where to start. can anyone help. thanks mick.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
well get water and waste sorted then apply to Jim for a CL licence. Good luck you will need it. When the CL application goes in you find out what objections if any the local authority have, that will give you a chance to sort them out before applying for a full site licence.

OP
OP
z0d1ac

z0d1ac

Free Member
Aug 5, 2013
bridlington, east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2013
can chemical black waste go into the same drains as normal toilets but from a separate disposal point?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
can chemical black waste go into the same drains as normal toilets but from a separate disposal point?
I would be very surprised if that is allowed. You need a tank and periodically get a sludge gulper to empty it.

Quite an investment needed if you want it to be successful. Hard standing and electric if you want to attract people in winter. And insurance of course.

And you can't go away on holiday unless you close it.

I think running a campsite is a calling.

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007

I would that a toilet emptying point or if you intend to have full service pitches would go into the main sewage system, why wouldn't they?? In your dewelling there are only two systems one for rain fall off and the other for toilet ( black) as well as (grey) waste water.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Looking forward to you letting us all know how you go on. Hard work but I think if you see it as your vocation it's better than being in an office all day. Good luck.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hello Welcome, why not send a private message to Jim , asking about Fun sites. :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back