Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
63 on line a Record falls

Well done everybody, this is the most we have ever had online at one time.

But I have to ask the question ...

" Why aren't you out in your motorhomes? its a lovely Saturday and you're in front of your PC::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Me? I am home to watch England, no campsite would be able to put up with the noise if we win or the tears if we lose.

STOP PRESS: ITS now 66:Cool:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Now 84 Jim :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Can't go away this weekend

Jans organised a Craft Fair so I've got to help set that up, then watch England stick it to the Aussies:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tomorrow final round World Super Bikes and James Toseland could be crowned World Champion :thumb: fingers crossed.
Not sure I'll be able to watch nerves get the better of me and I'm on the bike with him leaning into every corner, the kids and Jan think I'm nuts. By the time race 2 is over I'm a wreck

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Got up early to watch Lewis show the long haired spanish grease ball the way to drive.
Me? Biased? Never!
After lunch I'm off up to the motorhome later to refit the sink drain pipe I broke while plumbing in the new water filter.
Then I'll probably test the generator, sky dish, TV, arm chair and beers while the plucky english thrash the socks of the brash and ill-cultured neanderthals know as the Aussie rugby team.::bigsmile:

Go Jonny, go Jonny!!

Regards
Doug

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Can't go away this weekend

Jans organised a Craft Fair so I've got to help set that up, then watch England stick it to the Aussies:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tomorrow final round World Super Bikes and James Toseland could be crowned World Champion :thumb: fingers crossed.
Not sure I'll be able to watch nerves get the better of me and I'm on the bike with him leaning into every corner, the kids and Jan think I'm nuts. By the time race 2 is over I'm a wreck

More of a Moto GP girl myself but I know what you mean ! my daughter run WSB at Brands for a couple of years so got freebies. Shes now gone to the Boxing World so alas no more bike freebies and not sure boxing is my bag.
Of course will be watching the rugby !!:shout:

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Hi Dylan

I also enjoy Moto GP & make the pilgramage to Donnington every year even though its my least favourite circuit, but I have to say I found it a bit boring this year, it's getting a bit like F1. WSB still has elbow to elbow fairing bashing racing especially Haga Bayliss Biaggi & Toseland no quarter given or expected I love it.

Mind you I could watch John Hopkins and Tony Elias go round corners all day knees and elbows on the floor totaly insane but so skilfull.

Gotta go Craft Fair Annie calling :thumb:

highwayman

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Herne Bay
Funster No
MH
Low profile Rapido
Exp
Since 2005 ish
One of us had to work today :cry:
Never mind beer in fridge, England on telly :Cool:

nige

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
:Eeek: whot go away with all this sport on the box ! i can watch on my plasma

nah !!!!!! been work :thumb:

Tony Santara

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Cheshire (ex Mancunian)
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 1994
[

"
Me? I am home to watch England, no campsite would be able to put up with the noise if we win or the tears if we lose.

STOP PRESS: ITS now 66:Cool:[/QUOTE]

You need to get out more Jim ever thought about motorhoming
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

M

Marion

Deleted User
Well I watched the Oz UK match which was excellent (especially knowing our youngest was in Oz watching with his oz mates) French match OK but now we're on to the Amir Khan (spelling?) and I just hate boxing but having said all that we're down in southern Spain in our rv (so you don't have to stay at home to watch all this sport) - just bought a ginormous dish and managed to get it all set up this morning with 30 mins to spare before the GP qualifying - so Bruce is well set up for a weekend of sport - maybe I'll just take Janna for a very long walk!!!!:cry:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back