New puppy arriving soon - all tips welcome! (1 Viewer)

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
my son has a new puppy. jack russel. we babysit it whiles he is at work. she bullies my wifes pom. but she does look cute. WHEN she is a sleep.

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
I don't use a crate. Don't feel the need. If I want to restrain them I put their leads on. Otherwise where I go, they go. Pets at home sell a fantastic couple of products. One is an odour and stain remover in case of accidents. The other is a germ killer. Have found both to be essentials, plus lots of kitchen roll. When teething a cloth soaked in water and then frozen is a boon for little puppies sore gums. Also antler chews ( literally deer antlers) are wonderful. Both of mine loved the puppy Kong to chew on when teething. I used to substitute it in place of whatever they were chewing that they shouldn't have been. The most secure dog we ever had was a mini schnauzer. She slept on our bed from day one. No howling, no crying for hours on end. I can reccommend it. It was lovely for all of us. Nothing worse than a scared, lonely little puppy crying in fear. Please don't go with that outlook. It is not ok.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back