New People here from Consett, Co. Durham (1 Viewer)

Chiltons1

Free Member
Sep 29, 2009
CONSETT, COUNTY DURHAM
Funster No
MH
Exp
Hi everyone!

My husband and I dont have a motorhome yet but we have a very long drive on the side of our house and wondered if we could offer storage to anyone locally?

It is a middle house in a quiet cul de sac, driveway is 22 metres long so room for large berths.

We also run a cleaning company which includes a valeting service, (www.magiccarpets-cleaning.com) so maybe we could come to some agreement whereby we store the motorhome and get use of the campervan occasionally including 2 specified weekends per year. We would also valet the vehicle FOC after using it.

We borrowed a campervan last year off a friend and absolutely loved it, now we have the bug so until we can save enough to get one, thought this may be the perfect opportunity to help someone while they help us!

Hope to hear from people soon! sorry if this counts as being in the wrong section, all new to me!:thumb:

If anyone has any other ideas re storage space or renting, please let me know, all suggestions welcome!

thanks!
Louise

:Smile:

david price

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Bridgenorth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
5 years
Welcome to fun.
Most people see thier motorhome has thier pride and joy so dont think you will get many offers.On the other hand if someone is paying a lot in storage then they may consider it and never having mine professionally valeted (like to do it myself) i would imagine it is not cheap so fingers crossed.
Dave

OP
OP
C

Chiltons1

Free Member
Sep 29, 2009
CONSETT, COUNTY DURHAM
Funster No
MH
Exp
Welcome to fun.
Most people see thier motorhome has thier pride and joy so dont think you will get many offers.On the other hand if someone is paying a lot in storage then they may consider it and never having mine professionally valeted (like to do it myself) i would imagine it is not cheap so fingers crossed.
Dave

Hi Dave

Thanks for the reply, yes fingers crossed!:thumb:

Louise

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Hi from another northeast member gives you a warm welcome to fun hope some one can help with your quest sounds like a good deal for someone local to you,

carl helen ethan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

RichardnGill

Free Member
Sep 22, 2007
Durham
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Another hello from the North East.

Our van is in storage and we pay £500 P/A its a pity you are a bit to far away else we mabey could have done a deal.

Rich...

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the site, can't help with the parking as far too far away but I'm sure someone will take you up on it. Don't forget the Chatroom, I live in there most evenings so always someone to chat to.

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Hi, and welcome to the FUN, nice to see more people from the North East joining the site:thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
C

Chiltons1

Free Member
Sep 29, 2009
CONSETT, COUNTY DURHAM
Funster No
MH
Exp
Another hello from the North East.

Our van is in storage and we pay £500 P/A its a pity you are a bit to far away else we mabey could have done a deal.

Rich...

Firstly thanks everyone for their kind welcomes!

Rich, if its getting back from dropping the vehicle off we are more than happy to do drop you off? perfectly happy to do a deal if you want?

cheers
Louise

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back