themondoe

Free Member
Jun 18, 2013
wolverhampton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Me read comments does anyone know if someone has acheived a new replacement of a 45k mh for its defects.
Poss md of the uk firm is reading this.
The pics he has received will blow his bolliocks,
If tested i will kick him in the nuts i do not give a flip.
Watcgh thuis space all the spinless tossers can learn from me i am a fivestar bastard witrh pointy ears its about the result.

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Me read comments does anyone know if someone has acheived a new replacement of a 45k mh for its defects.
Watcgh thuis space all the spinless tossers can learn from me i am a fivestar bastard witrh pointy ears its about the result.

Now that is out of order swearing is a no no
If you want sensible replies and some hopefully good ideas
Post the full story with details so we can form a opinion
Are you the customer from hell
Or is the dealer a swindler and a cheat

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
:Eeek:
We think "his nibs" has over-stepped the mark this time.......not acceptable language at all:whatthe:
Maybe he should leave the forum and concentrate his efforts on doing what he said he would do. The thread's not going anywhere now..........:Angry:
Don't think we need people like this on here:Blush:
Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

Hi themondoe, you have had five complimentary posts and are now in read only mode. As a read only member you still have access to much of the content here but you cannot contribute. To continue you need to pay subs which cost £10 a year. However if the post quoted above is indicative of your posting style, please don't subscribe. Language like that that is unnecessary and unwelcome. Thanks

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Wait!
I too have a non-specific list of problems with a non-specific piece of equipment!
The non-specific retailer is being difficult with me in a non-specific way and I have written an undisclosed letter to the the undisclosed manufacturer of the non-specific piece of equipment.
What should I do?
Surely someone here can give me advice!:Eeek:

Look, I have already told you..
Submit a full report in writing to my non-specific customer care department and I am sure we can come to a perfectly amicable if not specific non arrangement to sort out your non specified issue with the specific marital aids you purchased from my brown bag web site !!!

themondoe

Mate .. gotta sympathise and do understand how frustrating it all gets, but you are doing your self NO favours at all by effing and blinding and completely failing to say much other than you have issues and have some court experience..
And yes, people have indeed been known to return a MH .. Without any details at all it is impossible to say if you are legally entitled to a full refund, part refund or replacement vehicle

If we are talking about the company I suspect ( given your comments about reading other posts blah blah blah ) I can only wish you the best of luck..

Like a few other manufacturers, they trade on a good name earned some 15 years ago and sadly no longer seem to give a freeflowing foofoo about the lives they ruin by selling duff vans

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Thread

I don't think I want anything to do with people who use this kind of language and display this type of attitude on a public forum and I certainly would stay well clear of anyone like this on a site/air/public place.

So as far as I am concerned, Themondoe, to use a phrase perhaps not as volatile as yours, you can get lost!

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
One must give a little leeway Iandsm..
The chap is obviously extremely angry and feels helpless.. He is venting his spleen..
As a new member it is not inconceivable he is unaware of the protocols operating on this forum

Other forums would consider his wording pretty mild and he has not actually used anything that cannot be heard on the BBC ( please do not get me wrong, I am not condoning the use of strong language on here, merely saying that in many circles, some quite elite, the F word and others used in the posts have become acceptable )

Indeed, it cannot even be said to be a modern times thing..
Way back in 1965 Kenneth Tynan used the F word of the beeb !!
And in 1976, forgetting he is still mic'd up, The Duke of Edinburgh tells a photographer “F^!$ off or I’ll have you shot.”

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Look, I have already told you..
Submit a full report in writing to my non-specific customer care department and I am sure we can come to a perfectly amicable if not specific non arrangement to sort out your non specified issue with the specific marital aids you purchased from my brown bag website

Cheers Jaws!:thumb:

We were fed up with batteries shaking out of one of them on level five and I won't even go into the damp issues with the other!:roflmto:

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
One must give a little leeway Iandsm..
The chap is obviously extremely angry and feels helpless.. He is venting his spleen..
As a new member it is not inconceivable he is unaware of the protocols operating on this forum

Other forums would consider his wording pretty mild and he has not actually used anything that cannot be heard on the BBC ( please do not get me wrong, I am not condoning the use of strong language on here, merely saying that in many circles, some quite elite, the F word and others used in the posts have become acceptable )

Indeed, it cannot even be said to be a modern times thing..
Way back in 1965 Kenneth Tynan used the F word of the beeb !!
And in 1976, forgetting he is still mic'd up, The Duke of Edinburgh tells a photographer “F^!$ off or I’ll have you shot.”

I understand what you say about leeway but I do not agree. Of course it's my own perspective only, but I do not want to see this type of rhetoric with abuse and threats. It does not usually appear on this forum and the fact that it might appear on others and the fact that this chap might be angry or upset does not, in my view make it acceptable here.

I am not an angel or holier than though but I enjoy this forum with it's adult and usually respectable content and yes, there are times when frustration or disagreement result in some "robust" posts. But, the content if the post in question, from a non member who will not be specific either about himself, the motorhome or it faults, the dealer or manufacturer, goes beyond the pale and for me spoils the forum and is simply, in my view, just unacceptably thuggish.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
He is just one of those strange troll types--
Looking for a reaction ,not leaving details of a name ect
He`s just bored looking for attention by bouncing a touchy subject.
Maybe even a old banned member, who knows?:Eeek:

durhamahoy

Free Member
Jun 11, 2012
Durham
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2011

Not good, spelling is poor possibly due to extreme anger and frustration, it would be good too know the make and model to see if other users have had similar problems and may be able to offer a solution to you. Funsters want to help, but please give them a chance. 45K is a lot of hard earned money and the customer service you have received seems to be none existent.
Best wishes with getting a positive result.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back